Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Looks like we're once again getting the "Peter gets corrupted/evil/agressive by Alien costume" thing, although I don't think that was in the original comic storyline at all (More that it was taking him sleep-swinging).

Kind of wondering if a somewhat more comics accurate version of the alien/black costume as one of the extra/unlockable suits. Or the Raimi black costume as well.

Suits inspired by the other symbiotes (Carnage, Toxin etc), Agent Venom and Anti-Venom could probably be cool too.
    It wasn't. It first happen in the 1994 animated series
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

So:

- Mysterio?

- Prowler?

- Some lady with a chain?

Some questions for the people who have the game from a person who plans to buy it.

Why does MJ look like Peter's aunt?

Is it true that the MJ missions are back? Because everyone hated playing those the first time around.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Some questions for the people who have the game from a person who plans to buy it.

Why does MJ look like Peter's aunt?

Is it true that the MJ missions are back? Because everyone hated playing those the first time around.
    MJ more accurately resembles the face model but IMO she looked better in the first game

Im still early on and so far there are no MJ missions but there are Peter stealth segments which are at least more interesting bc he has powers but I dont care for them either bc they're slow and you'd rather be outside swinging as Spider-Man

ETA:
    Im a few hours in and

spoilers:
    You get to play as MJ again
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Havok83; 10-24-2023 at 07:07 PM.

I beat it. I got the platinum trophy. Really good game held back by some terrible bugs (that should be patched later on).

Man, whoever designed the boss fights must love JRPGs. They're all multi-phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    MJ more accurately resembles the face model but IMO she looked better in the first game
    ((Looks at real life face model)) I... don't think so LOL.

Im still early on and so far there are no MJ missions but there are Peter stealth segments which are at least more interesting bc he has powers but I dont care for them either bc they're slow and you'd rather be outside swinging as Spider-Man

ETA:
    Im a few hours in and

spoilers:
    You get to play as MJ again
    end of spoilers
    You mean I have to play as her. Thanks for the info.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    ((Looks at real life face model)) I... don't think so LOL.

You mean I have to play as her. Thanks for the info.
    I think she does

The model has a angular sharper nose which is what they gave MJ in the second game. The original had a rounder softer nose and that nose job completely changes her look. Also her eyebrows are now a bit thicker like the face model and her lips are thinner

As for the spoiler part, it hasnt popped up again so it doesnt appear to be as egregious as it was in the first game

Mighty Member

As for the spoiler part, it hasnt popped up again so it doesnt appear to be as egregious as it was in the first game
    There are three, short sections.

And you're much less helpless during those segments now. They aren't nearly as bad as the first game's attempts at the concept.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    There are three, short sections.

And you're much less helpless during those segments now. They aren't nearly as bad as the first game's attempts at the concept.
    Ngl, I rolled my eyes at MJ being able to take out hunters. Training with Silver Sable while on vacation couldn't have been that good.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 10-29-2023 at 04:59 PM.

There's at least one stealth as Peter back when he had his powers early on as well.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

This is the most sympathetic version of Norman I've ever seen.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    This is the most sympathetic version of Norman I've ever seen.
    It's weird seeing a version of Norman that actually loves Harry and doesn't treat him like a piece of crap