Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Marauders #24 Preview

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Looks like Emma has a fan on Planet Arakko already, curious who it might be and how they cause trouble for her, im very curious to see how this leads to the 25th issue. Also im very glad Noto is on art duty i love his emma a lot
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member

I'm glad the artist got Bishop's height rIght.

Every time the script actually mentions the name of their ship, it always takes me a second to shake off my confusion as I try to figure out why they're talking about Cessily. I really wish they had picked something that wasn't already the name of an X-Men character.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I'm glad the artist got Bishop's height rIght.
    Agreed. Bishop is an absolute unit. Art looks great.

Considering she was recently a marauder, I surely hope we get to see the Regent of Sol!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I know I am the only one who cares, but that fact Emma has not even had a one liner in this title about Christian's fate at the Gala.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I know I am the only one who cares, but that fact Emma has not even had a one liner in this title about Christian's fate at the Gala.
    Is he still in a coma

Who DaFuq says Scoundrels??
    GrindrStone(D)

The writers have no idea where the plot of the Marauder getting blown up and Emma's brother dying should go. Its been split between here, X force and Wolverine, and nobody really seems to care. I know the detractors of the relaunch have complained that the resurrections kill tension, but are we at the point in story where family members just get assassinated and its met with 'meh'?

What are the odds its another Emma story and none of the other Marauders matter again?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    The writers have no idea where the plot of the Marauder getting blown up and Emma's brother dying should go. Its been split between here, X force and Wolverine, and nobody really seems to care. I know the detractors of the relaunch have complained that the resurrections kill tension, but are we at the point in story where family members just get assassinated and its met with 'meh'?

What are the odds its another Emma story and none of the other Marauders matter again?
    I thought in X Force or Wolverine adressed the fact that Christian didn't die in the explosion, that said we should have seen her reaction to someone attacking her brother and her ship.

A fair statement, even if they did show Emma's reaction I don't think we've seen Bobby's to his boyfriend almost dying that plot is all over the place.

Oh it def seems to be another emma story especially when looking at 25’s solicit
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I hope this is not the only page with Bishop, Bobby and Pyro.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    You're not alone. Both Emma and Bobby should have something to say about it, but that's being treated as mostly a Wolverine story, I guess.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    I hope this is not the only page with Bishop, Bobby and Pyro.
    At least they get speaking lines in this issue, unlike the last two.....