BANNED

Default WHAT IF...instead of Lola Bunny, a wild Mirko(My Hero Academia) appears!

Like it says on the tin.

After scoping out the competition, King James decides that his team needs somebody with experience with super-powered villains. While he's busy thinking, Lola gets ambushed in the toilet and when it comes time to throw down, A WILD MIRKO APEARS!

Yes, Usagiyama Rumi from My Hero Academia, the champion of the all-you-can-eat-damage-buffet and resident Heroine of Ultra Violence!

How does the story change, and who gets kicked so hard they literally die?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

How good is Mirko's dunk game? Or is she a three point shooter?

Fast -D?

She's going to need some serious Toon Durability if she wants to throw down with the Mon-stars.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Also did the new Space Jam involve midivil English Kings or something? Or the Scottish James? (Although I guess he was both.)
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Also did the new Space Jam involve midivil English Kings or something? Or the Scottish James? (Although I guess he was both.)
    King James is LeBron James' nickname, I think.

Also, if the MonStars aren't significantly better than their Space Jam 1 versions, than Mirko is probably fast and agile enough to handle them with relative ease, since she's the Number 5 hero despite only having a Rabbit quirk that only boosts her physical stats in a setting where the MonStars wouldn't be too impressive. Like, it's probably going to be a lot less of a hassle than her having to fight that roomful of Nomus.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 09-10-2021 at 12:29 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    How good is Mirko's dunk game? Or is she a three point shooter?

Fast -D?

She's going to need some serious Toon Durability if she wants to throw down with the Mon-stars.
    She got punched into heavy equipment like Kenshiro got punched into a wall in HNK0, and came out only a little worse for wear. So yeah, she's durable. IMO she's taken the heaviest damage thus far, but kept on trucking even with having body parts forcibly removed.

Also, speed and agility are two problems when it comes to dealing with Mirko. But the biggest problem is her absurd power for her size and weight:

Yup, her axe kick blew Dabi's flames out and launched her back into the air. If she'd been out for blood, it would of been flames out, head off.
    Last edited by T51R; 09-10-2021 at 03:19 PM.