Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Wig Over The Hoodie Style IamnotJudasTraveller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Well, being repetitive w/reason is better than adding nothing.
    Discretion is the better part of valor.

And it's pretty easy to scroll past 8 posts(One's a literal "...." line), are you complaining that you have to scroll?
    Each page has around 15 posts. When you make 8 posts all at once, half the page is your content. It makes it trickier to navigate the thread and find either news or discussion you're interested in. And if half that content is repetition of points everyone already read before...

Again if you have trouble scrolling, then block me.Idk what you want me to say?
    Maybe be mindful this is a public space? I don't see anyone trying to tell you you can't post, but that doesn't mean you get to do whatever you please all the time, especially with taking half of a page's worth of comments. I'm not saying this with the intent of stopping you from posting or anything, but as I gave my own recollection some threads back, there were some runs I didn't like in the slightest and I just left things be. Because we get it you don't like where Beyond's going and you'd rather not have it happen, and I'm not ever going to say you need to like it or anything.

But it's clear at this point that this repetition aggravates you, and it aggravates the other posters as well - so why keep at it? Marvel's doing this and it's coming out and if particular protests actually swayed their minds, we'd have had Sins Past undone way sooner than a whoppin' 17 years.

Again, I'd just like to restate none of this is that you can't say you dislike Beyond. That's your right, and I sure as hell won't try to dictate someone's taste for them. But when you're met with a chain reaction like this, it's probably better to take a step back and just let things sit still for a bit, if not for the larger pool of posters around, but for your own sake. I do see what was happening with me in the past and I'd hate someone to be stuck in that cycle over and over.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by IamnotJudasTraveller View Post
    Discretion is the better part of valor.

Each page has around 15 posts. When you make 8 posts all at once, half the page is your content. It makes it trickier to navigate the thread and find either news or discussion you're interested in. And if half that content is repetition of points everyone already read before...

Maybe be mindful this is a public space? I don't see anyone trying to tell you you can't post, but that doesn't mean you get to do whatever you please all the time, especially with taking half of a page's worth of comments. I'm not saying this with the intent of stopping you from posting or anything, but as I gave my own recollection some threads back, there were some runs I didn't like in the slightest and I just left things be. Because we get it you don't like where Beyond's going and you'd rather not have it happen, and I'm not ever going to say you need to like it or anything.

But it's clear at this point that this repetition aggravates you, and it aggravates the other posters as well - so why keep at it? Marvel's doing this and it's coming out and if particular protests actually swayed their minds, we'd have had Sins Past undone way sooner than a whoppin' 17 years.

Again, I'd just like to restate none of this is that you can't say you dislike Beyond. That's your right, and I sure as hell won't try to dictate someone's taste for them. But when you're met with a chain reaction like this, it's probably better to take a step back and just let things sit still for a bit, if not for the larger pool of posters around, but for your own sake. I do see what was happening with me in the past and I'd hate someone to be stuck in that cycle over and over.
    Cool, I'll dial it down.
    And would request that maybe not hurl insults at someone(not talking about anyone in particular), this is a much better way to do things.

Also if people hadn't protested then Sins Past may have never been undone but that's a completely different case than Beyond.

What if Peter's coma - is a way for his soul to fight against Mephisto? I mean, we still don't know what will happen.

Also, is Beyond something new in Marvel Universe? I still remember that sticker on Spidey's costume at the beginning of Spencer run.

Wig Over The Hoodie Style IamnotJudasTraveller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    What if Peter's coma - is a way for his soul to fight against Mephisto? I mean, we still don't know what will happen.
    From the latest preview pages where Ben and Peter are swinging around together, it seems like Peter will make it out mostly okay from Spencer's run and then something happens. Ron Frenz posted a variant cover he said was 'spoiler-y' where Peter's beaten down by the U-Foes, so that's probably what's going to happen.

Also, is Beyond something new in Marvel Universe? I still remember that sticker on Spidey's costume at the beginning of Spencer run.
    They're from Nextwave and Ewing used them last IIRC. Apparently they're not flat-out evil but like messing with people.

In his Mighty Avengers run before Secret Wars, I assume? Monica Rambeau was in that team and had previously been in Nextwave.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post

It's a very cool idea but from previews it probably won't happen.

They are established in 616.Used by Ewing and want chaos.Actual Spider-man himself has experience against them