Oct - 75, 76, 77
    Nov - 78, 79, 80
    Dec - 81, 82, 83
    Jan - 84, 85, 86
    Feb - 87, 88, 89
    Mar - 90, 91, 92
    Apr - 93, 94, 95
    May - 96, 97, 98
    Jun - 99 (900), 100, 101 - Peter isnt missing this month lol not on his 60th anniversary

8 months of a filler story till we get Peter back, cant wait. Can we just skip ahead to June please.
    The thing is I would have loved Beyond as an idea if it came in BND or Slott era.But Spencer just made Spider-man interesting again, love the run or hate it.The aftermath is insane and they just skip/ half-ass it.There is no way they can compress the number of issues it would take to do the aftermath in 1-2 pages.It's just not.
    And it's 3+ issues a month.
    So it's a short filler arc that's gonna have inconsistent art and writing courtesy of multiple writers and artists and be very heavy on the wallet.

All that is ignoring Peter or the timing here, just Beyond on it's own.

It's a tough sell.

Also for people saying it's just a couple of us who are unhyped, the comments on the trailer itself aren't hyped for this.One of the top comments was don't kill Peter, and I saw 14+ comments saying they are tired of him being killed again.I saw 4 in support of Ben.Most were thinking it's a spider-verse tease or something MCU.
    Insta is also not hyped for this.

I am happy for Ben fans, but this is a L for Peter fans and Peter fans massively outnumber Ben fans so Beyond isn't winning popularity contests.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 09-11-2021 at 04:02 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    It's funny. Peter fanboys are going to cry no matter what. And they don't even know the whole story. I think Peter would say (about every person who wants to help, not only about Ben) "Give him/her a chance, support him/her. Everyone can wear a mask" like in ITSV. But I guess they don't understand their idol lol. It's like talking to the wall.

I'm a fan of Peter, huge fan, when Doc Ock was about to become Superior Spider-Man I was curious. I didn't hate on the idea. Keeping the status quo is boring af. Stop crapping on it, give it a try.
    See superior came in BND when I and many others were sick of Peter the way he was, Beyond comes when Peter is at his best w/ his character fixed and relationships fixed like MJ along w/ characters like Black Cat.
    Wasn't a fan of superior w/ not one realizing it's not Peter even though it very clear and that he's s*xually assaulting women half his age.Moreover he's only doing good because of Peter's memories, why not have him prove to Peter he can do better just to show him.Then have him realize that why people need Spider-man and he makes it about the people instead of his ego.Then we can have him give the body back the same way.

And I do hope Beyond is good tbh, if this is what we get then atleast people hyped about this be happy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    I'm gonna throw my two cents here...
    This entire run is going to be resolving around Beyond's shady interests behind Ben's back. He eventually will discover the "thruth" and decide to bring them down. But before that, many heroes (including Miles and Kaine) and old villains (Carolyn Trainer, D'Spayre or even Carnage who couldn't take control of strong willed Ben), are going to attack our new Spider-Man thinking he is still twisted or trying to get revenge. Elisabeth/Janine out of prison, trying to make contact with Ben and start something new. The Daily Grind is open again. Ben is going to realize that he's not fighting for himself anymore and he's not alone (for the first time since... forever). Knowing the thruth behind Beyond Corporation, getting rid of the new suit (I bet this suit is wiretapped) and now sporting his classic one (created by Elizabeth/Janine or someone from the Daily Grind), he'll bring them down and regain his true hero status.

I'm hoping for some events like SpiderVerse or SpiderGeddon with Ben as lead, interactions between Ben and Daredevil or Ben and Black Cat. There is so much potential.

I know, I'm overly excited, but I can't remember when was the last time I was so hyped about Marvel comics (actually I do remember but Dan Slott killed my soul and interest that time, let's not talk about that).
    1)As you said most of them know Ben even if shortly, and people in the MU like Luke Cage, Jessica Jones,Blue Marvel,etc. know Beyond is Evil.If ben tells them fight, they fight.
    2)Daily Grind sounds cool.I doubt Ben has a day job but if he does this would be it.
    3)Elisabeth would be great
    4)Black Cat wants to see him fall and burn, Jed confirmed this.DD wouldn't be a fan of someone who works for a corp who hurt his friends(Luke and Jessica, Iron fist), and appeared and Peter got killed soon after.Can you blame him?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Because YOU have driven all the dissenting voices away not by being right but by being an obnoxious bully.
    The post you quoted "And see the comments, people aren't hyped for this.I counted 2-4 posts saying they are looking forward to it" is me taking about youtube, I haven't logged into my account for months.Please read the post if you are quoting.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 09-11-2021 at 04:41 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    And this to me is the no brainer approach one should take when a comicbook series or really any form of entertainment goes in a direction you find yourself not interested in for whatever reason.

I'm a big fan of the Avengers line of books and when they retooled those books for the all new all different initiative i knew immediately i wasn't going to be following those books. I expressed why i wasn't interested when the books were solicited ahead of time and for the most part waited the books out not reading them until that line got back to something that aligned with what interested me again.
    And yet most of Avengers threads are posts saying it's awful and Aaron need's to go.There are people who enjoy his work on there as well, but both -ve and +ve feedback is feedback.
    And not once has one of you actually said anything about the points I make, instead just attack the person.

Please go ahead and tell me why I am wrong, or any positives to Beyond I'm not seeing.Or ignore, if you keep insulting someone and play at high ground at the same time like Zero on page 3, then why would you expect me to back down.

There are many people who say Spencer's run is a confusing convoluted mess and a waste and it's not gonna end well despite not having read the finale.I either ignore them or argue the points they make as I disagree.
    What you guys(not you) do is the equivalent of calling those people dumb and not being smart enough to understand.

If you want to argue, do so w/ the post.Personal insults aren't gonna help anyone.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 09-11-2021 at 04:40 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    And yet most of Avengers threads are posts saying it's awful and Aaron need's to go.There are people who enjoy his work on there as well, but both -ve and +ve feedback is feedback.
    And not once has one of you actually said anything about the points I make, instead just attack the person.

Please go ahead and tell me why I am wrong, or any positives to Beyond I'm not seeing.Or ignore, if you keep insulting someone and play at high ground at the same time like Zero on page 3, then why would you expect me to back down.

There are many people who say Spencer's run is a confusing convoluted mess and a waste and it's not gonna end well despite not having read the finale.I either ignore them or argue the points they make as I disagree.
    What you guys(not you) do is the equivalent of calling those people dumb and not being smart enough to understand.

If you want to argue, do so w/ the post.Personal insults aren't gonna help anyone.
    So Ben is the new Jean Paul Valley.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    So Ben is the new Jean Paul Valley.
    I know he's Azrael and took over the Batman mantle, but I don't know about his reception or the context you are referring to him in.Could you elaborate?

Astonishing Member

8 out of 9 of the last posts are all from Spiderfan001. Are you that in love with your own opinions? Dude, give it a rest. You’re annoying a lot of people on this forum and it’s like you’re not even self-aware of this fact.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    8 out of 9 of the last posts are all from Spiderfan001. Are you that in love with your own opinions? Dude, give it a rest. You’re annoying a lot of people on this forum and it’s like you’re not even self-aware of this fact.
    7 posts, not 8-9 and It's different posts, I'm not responding to myself?
    Also 4 of them quoted me, should I not respond?

Again if you have something to say about the content of my post, go ahead.Not once have you provided any reasoning on why you disagree and/or why I'm wrong.I have stated multiple reasons as to why I say what I do, plenty of opportunity to make a rebuttal.

Idk if you find it annoying, I may find you annoying as well but doesn't mean you will change and actually make an argument for once.So just ignore it and scroll,I haven't even quoted you.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 09-11-2021 at 06:35 AM.

Mighty Member

The little plus button on the far right allows you to quote multiple posts at once so that you can respond to many people
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Extraordinary Member

Messed up on the quote, please scroll

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    The little plus button on the far right allows you to quote multiple posts at once so that you can respond to many people
    I wasn't aware of that, thanks a lot.I'll make sure to use that in the future.

Astonishing Member

Also 4 of them quoted me, should I not respond?

Again if you have something to say about the content of my post, go ahead.Not once have you provided any reasoning on why you disagree and/or why I'm wrong.I have stated multiple reasons as to why I say what I do, plenty of opportunity to make a rebuttal.

Idk if you find it annoying, I may find you annoying as well but doesn't mean you will change and actually make an argument for once.So just ignore it and scroll,
    Scroll past, what? A whole page? And it’s 8 posts I counted.

There’s nothing of substance to reply to in your posts, because 90% of it is the same stuff about you being pissed that Beyond is replacing Peter with Ben. We’ve all read it a hundred times. Occasionally you walk it back a bit, but the next day you’re right back at it. You dominate threads with endless, repetitive posts about this same complaint. We get it, you think Beyond is a bad idea right now and Ben shouldn’t replace Peter. Can you move on to some new ground?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Scroll past, what? A whole page? And it’s 8 posts I counted.

There’s nothing of substance to reply to in your posts, because 90% of it is the same stuff about you being pissed that Beyond is replacing Peter with Ben. We’ve all read it a hundred times. Occasionally you walk it back a bit, but the next day you’re right back at it. You dominate threads with endless, repetitive posts about this same complaint. We get it, you think Beyond is a bad idea right now and Ben shouldn’t replace Peter. Can you move on to some new ground?
    Well, being repetitive w/reason is better than adding nothing.And you haven't countered one point.Please try to do so once, why not argue about points, I don't know you and you don't know me.Attacking one another has no benefits

And it's pretty easy to scroll past 8 posts(One's a literal "...." line), are you complaining that you have to scroll?

And one post was about Miles and his clones, one was about someone theorizing about Beyond, one was another person insulting me while taking the quote out of context, one was about an Avengers thread comparison and saying that maybe stop insulting people because it won't help, one's a literal "...", one is me agreeing w/ someone while adding to there point about beyond and one is about a comparison about beyond and Superior.

Not the same things

Again if you have trouble scrolling, then block me.Idk what you want me to say?
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 09-11-2021 at 06:54 AM.