Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 81
  1. #1
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    4,713

    Default ASM Beyond Trailer

    It's out on youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz8ZZmF5Kro

    So people who still are adamant that Peter "dies" at the end of 74, you're wrong.If the countless promo's wasn't enough, we see him here for a second.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 09-10-2021 at 08:02 AM.

  2. #2
    Amazing Member Reilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! Ben is blond again, hell yeah! I'm so happy I don't know what to say. My Spider-Man is back! I feel like a kid again...


  3. #3
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    4,713

    Default

    1)Beyond Corp and their affiliation is a public thing.Ben isn't a secret collaboration but rather their star product.
    Very similar to Saint and the Peacekeepers over at Batman.Even the promises to public to be better than the vigilantes.

    2)Better tech for Ben via Beyond.37% efficiency increase is said.More Beyond and Peacekeeper similarities.

    3)Peter is alive here and goes down in Beyond.I think we can step out of the denial phase here. Best we can hope for is Peter and MJ and his cast are shoved out and all their resolutions after 74 will be done by the next writer.The timing is truly attrocious. Hopefully they don't time skip after 74, and ruin the Peter MJ stuff we should get, just do it straight after and let the next writer pick it up.They really f*cked Spencer like this huh.And looks like it's via U-foes, bruh.

    4)Comments are mostly MCU stuff but for the ones pertaining to comic its a 25-75 for Peter to be back.

    4)Miles punches Ben, although this is probably the heroes fight thing.I doubt Miles has any beef w/ Ben.

    5)I dig the commentary person, it voice nails the classic B.S. perpetuated by such a Corp in a comic.

    6)He's blonde and most of the art seems decent to good.

  4. #4
    Incredible Member Webhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    776

    Default

    So basically Knightfall except the evil comes from a third party and not from the replacement.

  5. #5
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    4)Miles punches Ben, although this is probably the heroes fight thing.I doubt Miles has any beef w/ Ben.

    I think he's going to be distrustful of Ben throughout this for several reasons.



    #1 Another Spider-man shows up backed up by a corporation and the one that he knows and has formed a bond with is taken out of commission so in his mind that's probably a little more than coincidental.


    #2 He's had his life been upended and complicated by clones recently so if he finds out Ben is a clone of Peter that's another potential source of distrust.



    I also don't think it's coincidental that he's taken up a poor man's version of Kaine's Scarlet Spider costume and he and Ben obviously have had a complicated and turbulent relationship so I'm thinking they're going to go a little bit of that route with Miles and Ben throughout this.

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    4,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    I think he's going to be distrustful of Ben throughout this for several reasons.



    #1 Another Spider-man shows up backed up by a corporation and the one that he knows and has formed a bond with is taken out of commission so in his mind that's probably a little more than coincidental.


    #2 He's had his life been upended and complicated by clones recently so if he finds out Ben is a clone of Peter that's another potential source of distrust.



    I also don't think it's coincidental that he's taken up a poor man's version of Kaine's Scarlet Spider costume and he and Ben obviously have had a complicated and turbulent relationship so I'm thinking they're going to go a little bit of that route with Miles and Ben throughout this.
    I hope so.Miles knows more than anyone how important Pete is, he looks up to him.If he is taken out and immediately replaced. he should make sure what's going on.

    His clone saga wasn't all that.All he ended up was w/ a brother.

    I want Kaine to show up too.We rarely see Kaine's respect for Peter.I'd ask the Avengers,FF,etc. but keep them away instead of being dumbasses like in Superior.

  7. #7
    Incredible Member xpyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    The timing is truly attrocious.
    I donít like starting problems or fighting on forums. I truly donít. But you sound like a broken record and this anti Ben Schtick is super boring and annoying. Every post is you crapping on the story. If you donít like it, just skip it and wait until Peter is back. Ben Reilly has fans. Spider-Man has fans. You donít have to like everything but donít ruin it for us with the nagging

  8. #8
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73,304

    Default

    Miles looks like he just stepped out of bed to punch somebody.

  9. #9
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    4,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    I don’t like starting problems or fighting on forums. I truly don’t. But you sound like a broken record and this anti Ben Schtick is super boring and annoying. Every post is you crapping on the story. If you don’t like it, just skip it and wait until Peter is back. Ben Reilly has fans. Spider-Man has fans. You don’t have to like everything but don’t ruin it for us with the nagging
    It's one line in a big post, my god.Ignore it.Most of my post is just what happens in the trailer, move on.

    And see the comments, people aren't hyped for this.I counted 2-4 posts saying they are looking forward to it, 14-16 saying they are sick of the killing and replacing and want Pete back.

    Your nitpicking, 5 words(in a post w/ multiple points) don't ruin anything.And I'm not even saying the idea is bad here, I'm saying doing this after we finally get Spider-marriage dealt with is a bad idea.This isn't anti-Ben.

    Please move on

  10. #10
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    4,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Miles looks like he just stepped out of bed to punch somebody.
    Fr, Idk how but it felt like he's been waiting to do this for a while

  11. #11
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Fr, Idk how but it felt like he's been waiting to do this for a while
    Not the best cover with the new costume.

  12. #12
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    It's out on youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz8ZZmF5Kro

    So people who still are adamant that Peter "dies" at the end of 74, you're wrong.If the countless promo's wasn't enough, we see him here for a second.
    Don’t know why anyone would think that when we’ve known for months that 75 would have Peter and Ben teaming up.

  13. #13
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Ben is gonna wonder why Miles hates him.

  14. #14
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    4,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Don’t know why anyone would think that when we’ve known for months that 75 would have Peter and Ben teaming up.
    I've had people tell me for weeks/months that I'm stupid for believing promos which say this and that none of those promos are reliable.Of course now they'll pretend like they never said that smh

  15. #15
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    4,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    Ben is gonna wonder why Miles hates him.
    I don't think he hates him as much as he is suspicious about him and beyond.
    Which tbf for Miles, anyone with more than 2 brain cells living in 616 should be.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •