My thoughts on the issue.

spoilers:
This continues to be an interesting story in its own right, while still feeling authentically like part of the Burtonverse.

I do think this might be the most compassionate and also the most angsty we've ever seen the Burtonverse Bruce. He's not a version who tends to brood over his mistakes all that much, or whose philantrophy has been particularly evident. The idea of him being someone deeply involved in city politics is of course an aspect from the films - but this is the first time we're actually seeing him in action as a prominent citizen.

The way all the plot threads are coming together is great. We've got Harvey's anti-Batman crusade, which led to the tensions in Burnside. We've got Drake (LOVE the utterly mundane explanation for how he gets the name ''Robin'' which almost seems like a spoof of how superheroes tend to get named!) and his vigilantism, which ties back to the Harvey storyline by seemingly causing him to get scarred. And now we've got Catwoman in the mix as well (its a bit jarring to see her with the purple leggings), which also finally cements the post-Returns chronological placement of this series!

Bruce mentions fighting Drake as being like fighting himself...which was a neat line. I do wonder where Drake got his training from?

The Harleen Quinzel cameo was nice, without being overdone (as Harley Quinn related cameos tend to be these days). Was that Leslie Thompkins she was talking to? Or a random news anchor named Leslie?
end of spoilers

On the whole a great issue. Looking forward to more!