Default God of War: Ragnarok

Dad and Boi returns!!
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 09-12-2021 at 09:30 AM.

This and Project Eve were the two best showings in that event

Looks amazing

Default God of War Saga: Odin vs Zeus

Who wins in a battle between these two godheads ?

Default God of War Ragnarok: Rate it

What do you think about the newest entry in the God of War saga ? Let me know your opinion.

I loved this game 9.5/10, visuals were stunning, story was engaging, well written dialogue, all around great. It could get a little slow paced at times, the cutscene battles were not nearly as epic and good as they were in the first game, even though they had freaking Thor here, we could have had some MOS type of fights, but I found them lacking compared to the first game battle cutscenes, not that Ragnarok's were bad, just that they set the bar so high in the previous entry that I was expecting the fights in this to be more grandiose in scope.

Kratos' relationship with Atreus continues to be very engaging and the heart of the story, in the midst of all the epic and grandiose scope, what really makes this game (and the previous norse entry) stand out is the intimate story of a father and a son.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorson-98 View Post
    Who wins in a battle between these two godheads ?
    Not sure, but Odin is definitely the bigger jerk
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Thorson-98 View Post
    What do you think about the newest entry in the God of War saga ? Let me know your opinion.

I loved this game 9.5/10, visuals were stunning, story was engaging, well written dialogue, all around great. It could get a little slow paced at times, the cutscene battles were not nearly as epic and good as they were in the first game, even though they had freaking Thor here, we could have had some MOS type of fights, but I found them lacking compared to the first game battle cutscenes, not that Ragnarok's were bad, just that they set the bar so high in the previous entry that I was expecting the fights in this to be more grandiose in scope.

Kratos' relationship with Atreus continues to be very engaging and the heart of the story, in the midst of all the epic and grandiose scope, what really makes this game (and the previous norse entry) stand out is the intimate story of a father and a son.

I thought it was a great follow-up/conclusion to the Norse Saga. I want 5 more games set there but at the same time I wouldn't mind exploring another pantheon. Maybe we'll finally get Egypt?

I give it a 9. I enjoy the story and it was really satisfying seeing that jerk Odin get what he deserved. The most satisfying death is Heimdall, the annoying jerk had it coming.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

GoW R gets a free dlc expansion called "Valhalla". It functions as a playable episode to Valhalla and focus on combat challenges.

It's pretty fun so far.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-13-2023 at 09:12 AM.