Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Which Spiderman Rogues can defeat Modern Deathstroke?

Modern Deathstroke seems to be faster, stronger, and more durable than Post Crisis. He also has the Ikon Suit.

I figure Spiderman could beat him by just webbing him up for a ten count, but I wonder if someone like Doctor Octopus could win?

Scenario 1: Arena

Scenario 2: Slade gets 1 hour prep time.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 09-12-2021 at 08:33 PM.

I have no clue what an Ikon suit is, but unless it's something that puts Deathstroke on Ironman level, I'm not liking Slade's chances. Anybody that can give Spidey a run for his money should be able to mop the floor with 'Stroke. (Unless we're talking about the "Able to handle the entire Justice League by himself" version of Deathstroke that occassionally pops up, but that's just silly.)

Ultimate Member

Current Carnage is way above Slade.

I don't think Slade can stop a guy like Morlun either.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I have no clue what an Ikon suit is, but unless it's something that puts Deathstroke on Ironman level, I'm not liking Slade's chances. Anybody that can give Spidey a run for his money should be able to mop the floor with 'Stroke. (Unless we're talking about the "Able to handle the entire Justice League by himself" version of Deathstroke that occassionally pops up, but that's just silly.)
    Ikon Suit has feats of like, "very temporarily holding up under hits from a reasonably peeved Superman,"

It makes his durability pretty wildly out there.

Extraordinary Member

Stuff like this is why I'm becoming increasingly disintrested in Deathstroke.

“9200% of design limit”?

That right there is epic-level bullshit.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I did like that it was emailing funeral arrangements. That's a nice touch mid-combat.

Even that, of course, required Supes to forget to hit Slade a hundred thousand times in a fraction of a second.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan