Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default ATT Robin vs Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo

Animated Teen Titans Robin vs Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo: H2H only
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Shaggy and Scooby find Daphne tied up ina closet.

Which animated Robin? Teen Titans animated series? Or Teen Titans animated films?

The first one, even with how "Dickish" Robin can be, I don't see him fighting Daphne seriously, at all. If anything, he'd lure her into a trap of some sort to keep her out of harm's way. The second one, Damian, I could see him doing as regnak said, if only out of spite for her getting caught, and use her as bait to nab the costumed real estate shark to solve the mystery.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Which animated Robin? Teen Titans animated series? Or Teen Titans animated films?
    2003-2006 Animated Teen Titans Robin, not DCAMU ones
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

2003-2006 Animated Teen Titans Robin, not DCAMU ones
    In that case; just before the two begin their fight, Red X swoops in and kidnaps Daphne while taunting Robin, forcing Robin to have to rescue Daphne, rather than fight her.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Did Daphne get some super badass martial Arts skills when I wasn't looking? I thought she was always capture bait.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Did Daphne get some super badass martial Arts skills when I wasn't looking? I thought she was always capture bait.
    yes, cuz recent canons of Scooby-Doo make Daphne Martial Arts expert

yes, cuz recent canons of Scooby-Doo make Daphne Martial Arts expert
    Likely based off her LA counterpart knowing martial arts(likey due to the actress having been Buffy)
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Likely based off her LA counterpart knowing martial arts(likey due to the actress having been Buffy)
    I think he's talking about the more recent Scooby-Doo cartoons where she does take martial arts lessons.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

As others said, yes. Probably to undo the "capture bait" narrative (for the life of me I can't remember her ever actually being captured or damsel in distress in the actual cartoons).
    Check out Scooby Doo and the Samurai Sword for her most kicking ass. Although to this day Shaggy still has the most badass fight scene thanks to Legend of the Phantosaur (he was hypnotized to be brave).

Edit: Len ninja'ed me on the actual movie reference with that clip.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    As others said, yes. Probably to undo the "capture bait" narrative (for the life of me I can't remember her ever actually being captured or damsel in distress in the actual cartoons).
    To be fair all of them got captured all the time. It wasn't just her.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member

Although to this day Shaggy still has the most badass fight scene thanks to Legend of the Phantosaur (he was hypnotized to be brave).
    Incorrect, he entered Ultra Instinct and used 1% of his power. The internet told me so... and the WB agrees.

To be fair all of them got captured all the time. It wasn't just her.
    That too. So her being more monster bait than the others is just weird revisionist history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Incorrect, he entered Ultra Instinct and used 1% of his power. The internet told me so... and the WB agrees.

No, it's correct - technically he needed to be hypnotized into bravery to be brave enough to use even that much of his Ultra Instinct.

No, it's correct - technically he needed to be hypnotized into bravery to be brave enough to use even that much of his Ultra Instinct.
    Last edited by Cody; 09-15-2021 at 10:41 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

The "Daphne Blake as Martial Arts master" era (thankfully) ended about a decade ago with Mystery Incorporate. Modern Daphne has no combat skills to speak of.