Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I imagine they will get someone to pilot the Iron Patriot suit for the 4th member (the suits that Rhodey piloted before his injury likely can't be used by him now).
    Wasn't War Machine in Endgame?
    Sounds perfect.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Wasn't War Machine in Endgame?
    He was, and wore a new version of the Iron Patriot armor, no less.

However, I think what the poster in question was trying to say was that the suits Rodey would have had prior to his injury (like the original Iron Patriot armor) may still exist but that Rhodes may not be able to pilot those specific suits (as opposed to new ones Tony created after the injury) due to his back.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Ghost is likely going to end up on whatever team Val Fontaine (from the BW End credits scene) is building.

I imagine they will get someone to pilot the Iron Patriot suit for the 4th member (the suits that Rhodey piloted before his injury likely can't be used by him now).
    Yeah, possibly Abomination will end up on said team as well, now that Shang-Chi has established that he's still banging around the MCU.

It could be interesting to see a Fontaine-backed Thunderbolts team with Ghost, Abomination, Iron Patriot, US Agent and maybe one or two others. (Not a lot of villains alive or available from the Thor or Black Panther sides of the franchise, but Vulture or Scorpion could show up from the Spider-side?)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Allen View Post
    But hey, apparently I'm the only one who thinks so, so fair enough.
    FWIW, I totally agree with you. If the filming order had been different, I'm sure there would have been some nod to that side of her life - even if it were one line or a graphic on a screen of something Nat was looking at. Unless they were snapped, I would have expected her to keep tabs on her Russian family, considering how badly she felt about not following up with Yalena before.

But... back to Hawkeye, am I the only one a little peeved at Grills? He said that he owed Clint one after he threw the duel, but when Kate comes asking for a favor for him, he's immediately asking what's in it for him. C'mon, dude...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    FWIW, I totally agree with you. If the filming order had been different, I'm sure there would have been some nod to that side of her life - even if it were one line or a graphic on a screen of something Nat was looking at. Unless they were snapped, I would have expected her to keep tabs on her Russian family, considering how badly she felt about not following up with Yalena before.

But... back to Hawkeye, am I the only one a little peeved at Grills? He said that he owed Clint one after he threw the duel, but when Kate comes asking for a favor for him, he's immediately asking what's in it for him. C'mon, dude...
    Clint is asking for evidence tampering. Having him make you look good in front of your LARPers buddies isn't worth that.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Clint is asking for evidence tampering. Having him make you look good in front of your LARPers buddies isn't worth that.
    Yes, if this show were written realistically, but it's not. They all agreed anyway for whatever Kate agreed to trade. They didn't seem bothered in the slightest by the illegality of it - Bombshell showed more reticence letting go of her bag.

Do you suppose they dredged the massive Pym Arrow out of the river and put it in an evidence warehouse? If I was the cops I'd want to know who wrecked an expensive piece of City infrastructure.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    Hasn't Ghost been rumored to return?
    I think more "expected" to return than legitimately rumored.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    He was, and wore a new version of the Iron Patriot armor, no less.
    He was? Was it just recolored?
    Yeah, I'm genuinely surprised the woman went through with that.

Does anyone have any idea as to why there's a menorah in Hawkeye's apartment?
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    People have been speculating that Kate might be Jewish on her mom's side.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

He was? Was it just recolored?
    Nope, an entirely new, unique design. He actually wears it for the entirety of the climactic battle against Thanos and his army after the Avengers Compound is destroyed, but it's easy to miss because of the lighting.

You can even see it behind them when Rhodey and Rocket are about to drown, right before Scott saves them.

Pretty sure Hot Toys has/are going to release a 1/6 of it as well. Probably pics of that are likely to be the clearest look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    That was the apartment of Kate's aunt, not Clint. I would assume she's Jewish.

Mighty Member

Wow. Great episode.

Well, we were just discussing how the implications of the Black Widow movie were ignored and now we got an episode that dives into them. As I said, the Avengers movies have never been the place to tie up loose ends of the solo movies, they are already too crammed with other stuff.

So we now know that spoilers:
    Natasha told Clint about Yelena.
    end of spoilers

Oh and is it safe to say that spoilers:
    Val is assembling her team of Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers/whatever on behalf of Fisk? That would be awesome.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by chicago_bastard; 12-15-2021 at 03:36 AM.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    So some Widows DID go back to contract killing. Including Yelena, I guess. The people who guessed that Yelena was blipped called it.

I still don't think Laura was Mockingbird. I think she was an analyst for Shield. Basically a female Jack Ryan. It would explain pretty much everything except what the watch is. I'm still not clear on why it's so important.
    end of spoilers