Default Have a need regarding plastic models. Please help!

I am in possession of a couple (maybe more, don't judge me) plastic models which have yet to be assembled. I wish to assemble them but have had a difficult time finding the glue used to attach parts together. Can anyone who still does this, please let me know where you get your glue? Thank you!!
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

I make some Gundam kits sometimes and Amazon is as good a place as any to find your stuff.

Hobby Lobby, Michaels or JoAnn, all the local craft stores have that glue (usually along with some plastic models).

Pro-tip = these stores are good for glues in general. Some of the specialized glues they have simply blow away the ones at Home Depot or Lowes.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Not sure what kind of models they are but I used to be heavy in Warhammer and Warhammer 40k and I just just gorilla glue.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I am in possession of a couple (maybe more, don't judge me) plastic models which have yet to be assembled. I wish to assemble them but have had a difficult time finding the glue used to attach parts together. Can anyone who still does this, please let me know where you get your glue? Thank you!!
    Models, sure Capt.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hd1ciPnTGKg
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!