Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm still waiting for my Street Sharks and Swat Kats revival.
    I swear there was a kickstarter for that...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Not all used up - Disney's still just sitting on Gargoyles, and none of the TMNT knock offs have seen the light of day in decades - where's Street Sharks or Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa? Then there's Spawn still in development hell, The Mask had one terrible sequel over a decade ago, and nothing's being done with Tamagotchi or Furby!

The 90s will live again!

And how could I forget Swat Kats!
    As far as TMNT knock offs go, Biker Mice from Mars had a revival in 2006. I wouldn't mind another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    or Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa?
    If it means getting the arcade game back then sign me the heck up!
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like I read somewhere that the She-Ra and He-Man rights are separate and a bit of a quagmire.
    Same, though probably like you can't figure out where. Both can use the Evil Horde, though, oddly enough.

A "loophole" seems to be toys. MOTU/Mattel can make She-Ra figures all day long (Origins and the upcoming Masterverse) but can't touch any other POP characters (again, save for the Evil Horde).

Oh, interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    "However, the report notes that this will not be an adaptation of the last She-Ra cartoon. Instead, it “will be a new, standalone story and will not be connected to the animated show.”"

So, there's that. I also guessed before even clicking on it, and was proven correct when I did, that:

"One element that seems likely to remain the same between the cartoon and the new series is a removal of He-Man from She-Ra’s backstory."
    Almost to be expected but ... *lost interest* To the "creative" minds: Stop separating the twins, you jerks. Thats Hordaks & Skeletors job.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Same, though probably like you can't figure out where. Both can use the Evil Horde, though, oddly enough.

A "loophole" seems to be toys. MOTU/Mattel can make She-Ra figures all day long (Origins and the upcoming Masterverse) but can't touch any other POP characters (again, save for the Evil Horde).
    I would not be too sure if its a can't or don't want to thing. The big DC MOTU storyline did featured a few frames of them IIRC. Mostly as part of Adoras rather dark background but still...
    Last edited by The_Lurk; 09-14-2021 at 09:09 PM.

I swear there was a kickstarter for that...
    There was. But nothings come out of it yet.

Astonishing Member

Whatever happened to that He-Man live-action movie?
    It died a slow quiet death, and is now back in development hell.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.