Default Sir Edward Grey: Acheron

Mike Mignola returns to writing and art duties for a new one-shot comic. Here's the announcement and here's a video interview with Mike Mignola.

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    Mike Mignola returns to writing and art duties for a new one-shot comic. Here's the announcement and here's a video interview with Mike Mignola.
    And here's what's at darkhorse.com: https://www.darkhorse.com/Blog/3371/...ll-length-comi

Oh frabjous day!
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Yooo! I just learned this takes place after The Devil You Know!?

I am so excited by this I missed Mignola ever since I first bought those omnis I cannot get enough of him

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

This looks fantastic! More Mike is always welcome.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

This went on the bottom of my weekly pile. That is where I save the best for last.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Wow, this is the book I've been needing in my life! What a fantastic coda to Hellboy. I can't wait for the next part.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

I hope Mike is drawing the follow up. I thought it very good, but truthfully, I would have loved it if I just looked at those Mignola pages without reading a word.

Incredible Member

Good issue. Would def get the follow-up.

Need to get around to re-reading Witchfinder now that I have the two HCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I hope Mike is drawing the follow up. I thought it very good, but truthfully, I would have loved it if I just looked at those Mignola pages without reading a word.
    The artist on the follow-up series will be Ben Stenbeck.

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    The artist on the follow-up series will be Ben Stenbeck.
    He's good, but not Mignola, of course.

Feeling like I need to go back and reread all of Hellboy in Hell immediately and watch it all connect