Default Impossible Man vs Apocalypse (616 versions)

Impossible Man vs Apocalypse (616) versions of both characters, in the Khazan Arena with all the usual defaults.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Most writings of Impy are just outside of Poccy's ability to hurt. ISTR someone trying to telepathy him once and getting shocked insensate. Now, Impy also likely can't hurt Poccy. So this becomes a "they sit an talk."

Then Poccy DEFINITELY kill himself.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Most writings of Impy are just outside of Poccy's ability to hurt. ISTR someone trying to telepathy him once and getting shocked insensate. Now, Impy also likely can't hurt Poccy. So this becomes a "they sit an talk."

Then Poccy DEFINITELY kill himself.
    I think the Impossible man could easily ring out Apocalypse. The guy can sneak up on the Silver Surfer without even being noticed and suddenly take Galactus or Godzilla size in a snap (or should I say a "pop"). From there, it's just a matter of picking him up and tossing him. Or since Impy seem to be able to duplicate himself (or at least be in two palces at once,) he could turn himself into a rocketship and blast off with Apocalypse inside him, while another (the same?) one of him is still in the ring.

I don't think he'd want to end the fight easily though. He'd be having too much fun playing with his new friend.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I think the Impossible man could easily ring out Apocalypse. The guy can sneak up on the Silver Surfer without even being noticed and suddenly take Galactus or Godzilla size in a snap (or should I say a "pop"). From there, it's just a matter of picking him up and tossing him. Or since Impy seem to be able to duplicate himself (or at least be in two palces at once,) he could turn himself into a rocketship and blast off with Apocalypse inside him, while another (the same?) one of him is still in the ring.

I don't think he'd want to end the fight easily though. He'd be having too much fun playing with his new friend.
    Ring outs are only a problem if the person chucked out can't come back. Poccy can fly and teleport. Ring out isn't really an issue for him.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan