Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    Fused fraternal twins, then…??
    I mean, I guess? Fraternal twins can become fused on a cellular level, a condition called a "chimera twin" (an very fitting title in this case ) but the condition looks nothing like conjoined twins or parasitic twins.

It's basically one person who possesses two different types of DNA in their body (one belonging to themselves and the other to their "sibling"). They usually look like a regular person and many people who have the condition can go decades before being diagnosed with it, if they are ever diagnosed at all.

But these are fictional gods, so you could say they are a godly form of a chimera twin if you want.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Incredible Member

I'm pretty sure the best term for Janus would be intersex.

And this was a nice conclusion to the past arc/saga, even if it was a bit verbose. But the purple lasso being a part of the Norn's string was a nice touch. Fun to get the gods to come around for a visit and the past Janus freezing them all was cool. So was Diana decking him. My favorite panel had to be the one with Diana holding her head and having a look of consternation as she looks at the Janus she just resowed with a needle from a Odin and the Norn's lasso/string. I don't even know how to verbalize what I love about this panel. She just looks so genuinely cute and unsure in a slapstick way considering she just made two gods whole and winged it using the stuff she had on hand. A great representation of Cloonrad's voice for Diana and the humor they bring to the book.

Does Diana call them the Norn AND the Moirai mean they are one and the same? I guess it makes sense for each pantheon to have their own name for the Fates, but I'm not sure if the Norn and the Moirai are meant to be interchangeable here or not...anyone care to clarify for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Shimbo View Post
    I'm pretty sure the best term for Janus would be intersex.

And this was a nice conclusion to the past arc/saga, even if it was a bit verbose. But the purple lasso being a part of the Norn's string was a nice touch. Fun to get the gods to come around for a visit and the past Janus freezing them all was cool. So was Diana decking him. My favorite panel had to be the one with Diana holding her head and having a look of consternation as she looks at the Janus she just resowed with a needle from a Odin and the Norn's lasso/string. I don't even know how to verbalize what I love about this panel. She just looks so genuinely cute and unsure in a slapstick way considering she just made two gods whole and winged it using the stuff she had on hand. A great representation of Cloonrad's voice for Diana and the humor they bring to the book.

Does Diana call them the Norn AND the Moirai mean they are one and the same? I guess it makes sense for each pantheon to have their own name for the Fates, but I'm not sure if the Norn and the Moirai are meant to be interchangeable here or not...anyone care to clarify for me?
    That is a great panel. I call that expression “Exasperation with one’s self.”
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

With Conrad's dialogue, the urgency of Diana's motivation for fighting Janus is clearer, than it has been, since the Mod Era. The prospect of allowing Janus to impose her will on the Universe is unthinkable to her, and should be ..to an Amazon.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!