OK, see, the whole thing about Kindred has become a REAL headache, mainly because there has been almost no explaning about what the webs is going on. One good thing, however, is the fact that they are fixing the "Sins Past" plot; which is the only spider story I hate more than Superior Spider-Man. Ironically, the idea of Sarah and Gabriel being actually "clones" is something I saw as a way to fix the story; and they could really have been created through Gwen and Peter's DNA. Now I just hope that in the last issue of this mess (ASM #74), One More Day will be undone too and the Spider-Marriage will be restored.

I know Spider-Man Beyond is the incoming arc, but it's obvious it won't last with Ben Reilly in the costume. It's clear Peter will return, and when that happen, I have a few ideas of incomming plots based on other "mistakes" made by writers in past Spider Stories. Let's see:

+ Hyperion: At the end of "Heroes Reborn", the world was restored to normal. Blur, Doctor Spectrum and Warrior Woman are under custody, and Nighthawk is plotting to restore that world. (He will obviously fail, but still, a knock-out of Batman is really dangerous). Hyperion is missing, as he's too powerful to be under custody and doesn't seem interested in restoring his world just like Nighthawk. Called my attention, however, his scene with Spider-Man. I believe Hyperion was looking for his "friend", Peter Parker; even although he didn't know Peter actually despised him because his recklessness killed Aunt May. Well, I don't know where he is now, but he could become an interesting plot in Spider-Man's adventures. First of all, I think he should be punished by "facing the truth", that Peter actually hated him because he killed Aunt May. Then, since his atomic vision would allow him to discover Spider-Man is Peter, he might want to redeem himself, and that could be interesting. Having a powerful being like Hyperion at his side could be really handy for Peter. Too bad he didn't appear to help him during the Sinister War, as I would have loved to see him incinirate Morlun with his atomic vision.

+ Mary Jane with Spider-Powers: During Spider-Island, MJ was the last citizen to gain spider-powers, because of her years close to Peter. If the Spider-Marriage is restored, I believe her spider powers should too. Since the "infection" took a long way to affect her, it would be normal if the "cure" didn't work completely on her and just stabilized her powers. MJ is no damsel in distress, but having her own spider powers could be very useful for her to survive in the future.

+ Flash and Anti-Venom: I have no problem with Flash as Anti-Venom, as his healing abilities are really handy, but honestly, a white uniform doesn't really fit on a soldier like him. I believe Flash would look much better with the symbiote known as Toxin. Before unbonding with Eddie Brock, Toxin had a "soldier outfit" very similar to Agent Venom; so it would be fitting for Flash to use it instead. As for Anti-Venom, I believe its healing powers would be more useful in other characters who could need them. And those characters would be Ben and Kaine, Peter's clones. Anti-Venom could be the key to cure the "clone degeneration", so I believe Ben could keep the symbiote while Kaine remains as the new Scarlet Spider.

+ Superior Spider-Man: As Doc Ock is back to his old self, I believe we could still have "Superior Spider-Man" as a clone (similar to Ben and Kaine) that mixes traces from both Peter and Octavius. With such combination, I believe there's an identity that could fit for it: Steel Spider. Oliver Osnick created it as a mix of Spider-Man and Doc Ock, so it's kinda fitting.

Well, what do you think of these possibilities?