Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    But that's the point. They've chosen to keep her a villain. And her impetus is the same, which is tiresome.

Agreed! And knowing that she wasn't intended to be a villain when first introduced, her character was basically dragged through the mud so that Scott and Jean could get back together guilt-free, and she hasn't really been given a chance to grow beyond that. She deserves a second chance as much as anyone on the Hellions team.

All the people sad about Hickman leaving; but this the real tragedy.

That being said, this isn’t actually a surprise. Even if the solicits hadn’t been heading this way, and they had been... Zeb just doesn’t tend to do super long books. New Mutants was only a few issues longer. I expect this is just as he had it planned from the start.

And really, what he’s done with the book is extraordinary. He’s made Nanny a star. Kwannon and Greycrow have the most electric chemistry of any couple the X-books have seen in the last twenty years.

Fantastic Member

Wish the title could go on with a new line up and put Wells on another book.

Boring Howard and Duggan still having 2 books while good writers like Wells being out is a travesty.

Whyyyyy???
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Whyyyyy???
    I think the new year is coming with a minor relaunch now that Hickman is out. Some teams and concepts will continue, but 2022 is probably going to be more of what writers want to do with the new status quo rather than any single overarching plan. Like before, we will get some real gems, and some forgettable crap out of it.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I think the new year is coming with a minor relaunch now that Hickman is out. Some teams and concepts will continue, but 2022 is probably going to be more of what writers want to do with the new status quo rather than any single overarching plan. Like before, we will get some real gems, and some forgettable crap out of it.
    *Sigh* I'm missing Hickman already.

Orphan-Maker killed Wanda ?
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Orphan-Maker killed Wanda ?
    I doubt it. He probably killed Nanny’s AI baby out of jealousy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    That being said, this isn’t actually a surprise. Even if the solicits hadn’t been heading this way, and they had been... Zeb just doesn’t tend to do super long books. New Mutants was only a few issues longer. I expect this is just as he had it planned from the start.

And really, what he’s done with the book is extraordinary. He’s made Nanny a star. Kwannon and Greycrow have the most electric chemistry of any couple the X-books have seen in the last twenty years.
    He’s also done amazing work in making Kwannon and Greycow heroes.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Line wide reset is upon us boys!

But seriously this makes me sad, but it was written in the cards for a long time.

If Wells was given the X-Men title, I would absolutely lose my ****. It actually wouldn't make me sad that Hickman is outta here

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Line wide reset is upon us boys!

But seriously this makes me sad, but it was written in the cards for a long time.

If Wells was given the X-Men title, I would absolutely lose my ****. It actually wouldn't make me sad that Hickman is outta here
    Hickman bought back Wells. He was also pursuing Gillen but that didn't happen. A lot has to do with how marvel editor is handling their writers.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Hickman bought back Wells. He was also pursuing Gillen but that didn't happen. A lot has to do with how marvel editor is handling their writers.
    Dude why did you tell me that there was a possibility that Gillen was going to be part of Dawn of X!

Now, I'm crying. I hope you're happy with making a grown man cry

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin King View Post
    Agreed! And knowing that she wasn't intended to be a villain when first introduced, her character was basically dragged through the mud so that Scott and Jean could get back together guilt-free, and she hasn't really been given a chance to grow beyond that. She deserves a second chance as much as anyone on the Hellions team.
    And that pisses me off, especially since Jean was on her side in the beginning. From X-Factor #8:

its for the best everything is ending.. x of lives wolverine looks to be only the x book in the month of january. possibly gerry's x-men. skip month and resuming in Feb 2022