Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default The Goblin Queen Returns & It’s Judgement Day for the Hellions in 'Hellions' #18

Writer Zeb Wells joins artists Stephen Segovia and Zé Carlos to bring an end to their era of 'Hellions' this December!

One of the most buzzed about X-Men titles on stands today, Zeb Wells and Stephen Segovia’s HELLIONS has delivered a dramatic and action-packed examination of mutantkind’s most dangerous mutants. This December, this unpredictable saga will come to an end in a final issue that will rock the very foundation of Krakoa and send shockwaves throughout mutantkind!

Orphan-Maker has committed a horrible crime. As he faces the ultimate penalty, the cracks in the team are on full display. Secrets, betrayals, alliances and loss all come to the surface as the fallout of Orphan-Maker’s actions threatens to end all the Hellions have worked toward!

Plus, a final decision is made regarding one of the most troublesome figures in mutant history: Madelyne Pryor, AKA THE GOBLIN QUEEN. Fierce X-Men ally turned vengeful X-Men villain, the controversial clone of Jean Grey and ex-wife to Cyclops has served many roles over the years. Will Maddie return as a friend or foe?

“Hellions may be coming to an end, but our team of outcasts are gonna leave their mark on the way out the door,” Wells promises. “This includes bringing back one of my favorite characters, Madelyne Pryor! And take it from me, this is only the beginning for our Queen...”

Don’t miss the final issue of HELLIONS this December!

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=131643700

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Nooooo!!! Definitely one of my top three X-books since issue 1 - I'll be sad to see it go.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Madelyne as The Goblin Queen is definitely the villain the X-Men universe needs!!!!! Bring her back ASAP!

My heart hurts but I will be okay. One of the best series I've ever read.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

That's it I'M SICK! Excalibur & X-Force had best be ending soon aswell if that's the case!

And y’all JUST got me thinking about how much I love this series with that “Funniest moments” thread. Watch them announce SWORD next just to twist the knife.

My guess is all the books are ending this year with a weekly X-Book debuting in Janurary.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Aaaaaa aaa my QUEEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    My heart hurts but I will be okay. One of the best series I've ever read.
    They will give him another book. They would be crazy not to. The fact that he sustained 18 issues with these characters is epic on itself. And he finished making Kwannon a viable (and very compelling) character, something which was not a given.

Astonishing Member

Noooooo not my favorite Marvel title, right after they bring back my favorite character. Why end the best mutant book they have. Then again the hopefully they will just go with a new #1, please Lord make it so, I want more of Alex, Maddy and Grewcrow (heck even Sinister!) If not then a very bad move by Marvel. Then again maybe Wells did so well they are going to let him upgrade his roster with a few more A-listers on the roster.

This has probably been the most consistently good book of the X-line. I'm sad to see it go but I'm also hopeful it will continue in a fashion like Way of X.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I think all these current DoX books end in December: Hellions, X-Corp, X-Force, Excalibur, New Mutants and Marauders. Maybe X-Men and Wolverine continue, maybe not.

I think first we only get the lives and deaths of Wolverine weekly, which are similar die to hoe they did HoX, PoX.

After that we will get launched off some new X-books.

Now what titles have they not used yet? Hmmm, X-Treme X-Men, Dark Riders, the Acolytes, X-Terminators, Academy X, Morlocks, Exiles. Well at least some will likely be used but have nothing in common with the teams who carried the titles before. As that seems to be the gimmick.

So after Dawn of X and Realm of X, what will be the nectar phase? Siege of X, Era of X, End of X?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Extraordinary Member

Merry Christmas, all your books are cancelled!

Anyway, Marvel managed to sucker me in to buying one last book from this era.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Good grief. Not this book.
    "Cable was right!"

Nooooooooooo