Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It's such a waste of Larraz's talent these stupid monster fights.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Why is there anime in my yankee comics?
    "Cable was right!"

I cannot wait.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I cannot wait.

Is this from issue 3? I remember this image popped up awhile back and we all drooling collectively lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I cannot wait.

Hmm, I must have missed this one from before. If this is from X-Men 3, then this has to be the High Evolutionary's ship, right? Some kind of Krakoa clone hybridised with his World Engines.
    Also, it looks like the X-Men are on the Golden Bridge in Vietnam. It's interesting that Wyndham would make landfall there. This one might be a reach, but maybe there is a plot connection to the Priests of Pama?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Same here and I totally agree. His work in Planet Size X-Men and the two issues of this series so far have impressed me quite a bit. It's like his writing suddenly made a progressive jump.

I think this is part of the secret. It's just a really great group of characters. As I noted in my review of #2 a month plus ago, there's a character representing nearly every decade of the X-Men since its debut. Jean, Scott, and Lorna (1960s), Sunfire (1970s), Rogue (1980s), Synch (1990s), and Laura (2000s). I think this fact gives the book a really expansive and familiar feel. I can't wait to see what he does with them in the upcoming months.

I'm only sad that they plan to change the roster every year, save for Jean and Scott, I suppose. I mean, this idea could work out brilliantly or be a dud. It depends...
    I'm not happy to hear that.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    It's such a waste of Larraz's talent these stupid monster fights.
    Maaan Larraz has been killing it monster fights or no.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Is this from issue 3? I remember this image popped up awhile back and we all drooling collectively lol.
    Yup, Duggan confirmed so in this tweet:
    https://twitter.com/gerryduggan/stat...853907457?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by alanyoung909 View Post
    Hmm, I must have missed this one from before. If this is from X-Men 3, then this has to be the High Evolutionary's ship, right? Some kind of Krakoa clone hybridised with his World Engines.
    Also, it looks like the X-Men are on the Golden Bridge in Vietnam. It's interesting that Wyndham would make landfall there. This one might be a reach, but maybe there is a plot connection to the Priests of Pama?
    The red/pink spheres make me think it might be Krakoan but we shall find out soon.

The red/pink spheres make me think it might be Krakoan but we shall find out soon.
    Oh no, I definitely think that the ship is Krakoan technology, the pink spheres are obvious giveaway. I was just speculating that the High Evolutionary might have cloned Krakoa and shaped it into his spaceship. He is obsessed with genetics after all.

Oh no, I definitely think that the ship is Krakoan technology, the pink spheres are obvious giveaway. I was just speculating that the High Evolutionary might have cloned Krakoa and shaped it into his spaceship. He is obsessed with genetics after all.
    Ahh that's very interesting!

We have less than six days to go, people. I'm both psyched and scared, lol. I want it to continue being as good as it's been.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We have less than six days to go, people. I'm both psyched and scared, lol. I want it to continue being as good as it's been.
    Duggan is hit (Uncanny Avengers) or miss (Marauders) but when he's a hit it's apparent early on. I have faith in this book.

The preview is here...

Astonishing Member

Is HE process of evolution really 'unnatural', simply because his evolution is directed and not spontaneous? We know in the future Krakoa goes full into chimaeras and even now with tweaks on Synch and generally protocols making death obsolete means evolution among the X-Men is no longer natural as survival and gene transfer actually are the cornerstone of evolutionary biology.We know the CoV are artificially evolved.To me the distinction is moot at this point because even human botanists like horde-culture are manipulating natural evolution. At this point 'unnatural' is so ubiquitous that it holds no real meaning

Moonraker
    Is
    Back
    !
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”