Astonishing Member

Default Masaru Daimon vs Daphne Blake

Digimon vs Scooby-Doo crossover about their resident Martial Artists: this fight is h2h only
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Masaru Daimon routinely punches out giant Digimon wish his bare hands. I'm not going to pretend I know all the versions of Daphne but I'm pretty sure she's never operated on that strength level.

Intentional stomp?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Local Man Punches A Ton of Digimon in the Face.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Masaru Daimon routinely punches out giant Digimon wish his bare hands. I'm not going to pretend I know all the versions of Daphne but I'm pretty sure she's never operated on that strength level.

Intentional stomp?
    Probably not intentional, just a misguided misread of their abilities (I like to give the benefit of a doubt) or just ignorance of the other character. While Daphne has become trained in martial arts in the recent canon of the cartoon series, she's a regular human-level yellow belt at best, while Masaru is a meta-human who knocks kaiju-sized monsters on their ass.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 09-15-2021 at 07:40 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Local Man Punches A Ton of Digimon in the Face.

Haven't seen this anime, but it looks like what happens when someone asks "What if a DigiDestined was so badass he doesn't even need a digimon?"