Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thank you!

When did Leah Williams indicate she might pick up X-Corp? Or is that just a guess?

The only title I'm not actively collecting in this era is Wolverine and that's not a slight on his character, but simply comfortably recognizing that I don't fit the audience for that book, and I'm much more interested in ensemble books.

Can't wait to get all this new content in the coming months!

Mighty Member

X-Corp? Why would they bring that name back? Why not Hellfire?

And Emma, Selene and Monet all in the same book?! Wow! But it's written by Leah? That's the worst combo. Most the other writers are top notch. I never cared for X-Factor and the Trial of Magneto sucks.

Please let this become a Hellfire book with Emma, Selene, Monet written by Ayala or Spurrier since Legionnaires is a mini right? Or Gillen!

I hope if X-Force comes back it's without Percy. I miss having a good X-Force book with a likable (as far as dark characters go) cast.
    Last edited by RamaBird; 10-21-2021 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    X-Corp? Why would they bring that name back? Why not Hellfire?

And Emma, Selene and Monet all in the same book?! Wow! But it's written by Leah? That's the worst combo. Most the other writers are top notch. I never cared for X-Factor and the Trial of Magneto sucks.

They are speculating.

I think that X-Force December solicits kinda confirmed that it continues the same way as New Mutants.

X-FORCE #26
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • ROBERT GILL (A)
    COVER BY JOSHUA CASSARA
    Variant Cover by STEPHEN SEGOVIA
    ERUPTION! DOMINO, KID OMEGA and WOLVERINE head back into the thresher to recover the precious cargo stolen from Krakoa! If the team can survive the volcanic eruption and stormy seas, there's still the organization behind the plot—the reveal of which will have major ramifications on the next issues of X-FORCE! And the debut of the next wave of Mutant technology! Move over, Blackbird jet!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Literally the only thing I want out of this relaunch is someone else finally getting the chance to write excalibur..or at the very least, the book ending so we don't have to deal with Tini writing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I think that X-Force December solicits kinda confirmed that it continues the same way as New Mutants.

X-FORCE #26
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • ROBERT GILL (A)
    COVER BY JOSHUA CASSARA
    Variant Cover by STEPHEN SEGOVIA
    ERUPTION! DOMINO, KID OMEGA and WOLVERINE head back into the thresher to recover the precious cargo stolen from Krakoa! If the team can survive the volcanic eruption and stormy seas, there's still the organization behind the plot—the reveal of which will have major ramifications on the next issues of X-FORCE! And the debut of the next wave of Mutant technology! Move over, Blackbird jet!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
    I'd say both it and Wolverine are taking a break do to Percy needing to focus on the wolverine event.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Literally the only thing I want out of this relaunch is someone else finally getting the chance to write excalibur..or at the very least, the book ending so we don't have to deal with Tini writing it.

I'd say both it and Wolverine are taking a break do to Percy needing to focus on the wolverine event.
    Why would XFORCE take a break when the other ones seem to be continuing? I knew Marvel wouldn't resist only having one X-book a week.

The ones continuing are also a bit confusing. Like why is one an annual and the other one just jumps right back in? Wonder if that means Marauders will continue with original numbering after the annual since New Mutants skips the annual and continues with original numbering.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post

Tini can continue writing Excalibur if the title changes into a book that highlights her strengths.

With the rest of the line we still have the problem with too many mutants and too few titles. Some will be left out. Some will be featured but will be marginalised. I just hope that writers and artists get to use the characters they want and that they have a solid graps on them and a plot that uses them. No more of characters being featured just because editorial thinks they sell.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp. Definitely X-Men, SWORD, Marauders... anything else is wait-and-see.
    Edit:
    and New Mutants...Vita and Reis is a MUST!
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-21-2021 at 07:40 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Thank you!

When did Leah Williams indicate she might pick up X-Corp? Or is that just a guess?
    Ummm...Hasn't X-Corp bit the dust?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Is there really a need for another Excalibur book? Maybe they could wrap up plots, but Excalibur doesn't really add anything anymore. Otherworld stuff is pretty irrelevant to Krakoa overall and doesn't need its own book. Betsy as Captain Britain has been well-established. The concept of mutant magic has essentially been forgotten at this point.
    Excalibur is unnecessary and boring af.Kingdom X is right too, Marauders is maxed out, but it seems the powers that be want to shove more Emma down our throats.

With X-Force and New Mutants not getting rebooted I feel like the same writers are gonna be on their same titles and we arent getting a real reshuffle refresh for some of the titles. Which is kind of a bummer.

Im losing Hellions and SWORD which were my faves. And Betsy is getting better in Excalibur but its too little too late for me.

Im glad Vita is still on New Mutants though. I like her writing.

I just think her and Percy really need to work on their slow burn arcs and have cool little things happen in each issue instead of making us wait for everything. Because sometimes its tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Why would XFORCE take a break when the other ones seem to be continuing? I knew Marvel wouldn't resist only having one X-book a week.

The ones continuing are also a bit confusing. Like why is one an annual and the other one just jumps right back in? Wonder if that means Marauders will continue with original numbering after the annual since New Mutants skips the annual and continues with original numbering.
    The only reason I see is that its a new writers taking over. So they are getting an annual to explain the team change and when regular Marauders comes back the audience will be expected to understand the new team and mission statement.

I actually dont think its a bad idea.
    Last edited by CGAR; 10-21-2021 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Ummm...Hasn't X-Corp bit the dust?
    That’s what I thought, but it was under speculated titles and I know some of y’all have “insider insight”.

So just a question. The titles that we know for sure are sticking around are:

X-Men
    New Mutants
    Marauders

Correct?