Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Ummm...Hasn't X-Corp bit the dust?
    Yeah, that was just a mini.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Why would XFORCE take a break when the other ones seem to be continuing? I knew Marvel wouldn't resist only having one X-book a week.

The ones continuing are also a bit confusing. Like why is one an annual and the other one just jumps right back in? Wonder if that means Marauders will continue with original numbering after the annual since New Mutants skips the annual and continues with original numbering.
    Because X-Force and Wolverine have the same writer. If Percy's writing four issues of Lives/Deaths of Wolverine, does he have time for X-Force?

As for Marauders, I guess we'll see in a few weeks.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

@CGAR
    So far...Until February 2022 solicits, next month, where we might get some more reveals.

I'm taking the roll-out as it comes...three of my usual six titles...so far.
    I'm patiently waiting to see what they reveal about SWORD, when that time comes.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-21-2021 at 10:40 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    So just a question. The titles that we know for sure are sticking around are:

X-Men
    New Mutants
    Marauders

Correct?
    Marauders is an annual, so I am not sure it continues.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Marauders is an annual, so I am not sure it continues.
    The Writer of the annual is the writer of the new volume.

There will be a book with Emma in it with a HUGE boost.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    The Writer of the annual is the writer of the new volume.

There will be a book with Emma in it with a HUGE boost.
    Yup. The annual is to introduce the new team and his run on the title. I personally like that idea and wish it happened more.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I wonder is Emma death the death that Wolvie has to stop?

The rumor of her uprising and the beggining of Inferno give me that vibe.

Incredible Member

Emma obviously knows more about what is going on than anyone else on the island. The reintroduction of Destiny makes her position even more interesting. I can see opposition forming around those two and Mystique. Add in Banshee when Emma makes clear how badly he's been used and we've got the start of a new team. Who else though? Proteus? Wolfsbane?

If Williams is still around after ToM I hope she writes a solo series. Her team books are not for me at all.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    If Williams is still around after ToM I hope she writes a solo series. Her team books are not for me at all.
    Wolverine... by Leah Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Wolverine... by Leah Williams.
    I’d give it a shot, but after her version of Daken I’m guessing that’s also not for me. I think she’d do okay on a Laura solo possibly. Leah seems to excel at writing about relationships and that’s usually not my style.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Her X-Men Black: Emma Frost one-shot was pretty good, and I think she can write Emma. But even though I love Emma, does she really need a solo?

Whatever book she picks up through, I think it should be an ensemble, albeit a smaller one. Williams excels with smaller and more intimate stories, and X-Factor's biggest strength was its ability to develop the team as a group. Considering how much other books have been struggling with this, I want to keep that going.
    2024: The Year of Hellion

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Her X-Men Black: Emma Frost one-shot was pretty good, and I think she can write Emma. But even though I love Emma, does she really need a solo?

Whatever book she picks up through, I think it should be an ensemble, albeit a smaller one. Williams excels with smaller and more intimate stories, and X-Factor's biggest strength was its ability to develop the team as a group. Considering how much other books have been struggling with this, I want to keep that going.
    100%. Since a lot of the writers seem to be sticking around I hope they all get titles that play to their strengths.

Emma’s taking over the Hellions. Makes sense to have her lead that book and I’d hope they’d bring in some new fun additions, too.

Fantastic Member

so with percy now locked into the new ghost rider id bet good money at least one of his x-books is up fro grabs eitehr the solo wolvie book when it comes back after the 10 issue weekly or x-force...much rather have ram v writing a new kick ass all new x-force team then the rumored take over of the excalibur book

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    so with percy now locked into the new ghost rider id bet good money at least one of his x-books is up fro grabs eitehr the solo wolvie book when it comes back after the 10 issue weekly or x-force...much rather have ram v writing a new kick ass all new x-force team then the rumored take over of the excalibur book
    That could be fun. Any more word on the Ewing X-men book with Cable and Storm? I’d imagine that one’s getting close to being announced.