I posted this earlier in the 'X Lives and X Deaths of Wolverine' thread but Jbenito believed that it would better serve as a thread of its own for people to speculate.

The original post:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of the post-XLoW/XDoW relaunch, what titles do we think will be included there?

The books that we know will be there (based on interviews):

1. X-Men by Gerry Duggan (flagship title)
2. (untitled S.W.O.R.D. sequel) by Al Ewing
3. Wolverine by Benjamin Percy
4. (untitled Way of X sequel) by Si Spurrier
5. (untitled X-villain solo/team book) by Victor LaValle - I have long supected this to involve Sabertooth; he probably escapes during Inferno
6. The X-Cellent by Peter Milligan - This one is probably not under the Krakoa branding
7. (Untitled Gambit book) by Chris Claremont - This is either another volume of X-Men Legends or a Gambit miniseries, probably not under the Krakoan branding either

The books that are quite likely to be there in some form:

8. (untitled New Mutants sequel) by Vita Ayala - This basically combines the plots of Vita's New Mutants and Children of the Atom into a single book that focuses on the lives of the younger mutants on Krakoa. Possible titles: New Mutants (vol 5), Generation X, Academy X
9. Marauders follow-up by Gerry Duggan / new writer
10. Excalibur follow-up by Tini Howard / new writer
11. X-Force follow-up by Benjamin Percy / new writer

For 9, 10 and 11, everything depends on how the writers wrap up their runs in December. If all the lingering mysteries are resolved (Kate's gate problem, the source of the Mercury, the identity of the Chronicler, Colossus's Russia flashbacks, the ousting of Merlyn...), I can see new writers taking over the books (especially for Marauders and X-Force, since Duggan and Percy already have another book in the line). Otherwise, these books might be continuations with the same writers but with a new numbering.

The books that are a possibility but very unlikely to be there:

X-Factor follow-up. I think the main problem with this is that I believe that The Trial of Magneto will be Leah Williams's exit from the X-Books, at least in the short term. I think X-Factor as a Krakoan institution is likely to remain (somebody needs to investigate mutant deaths) and will probably keep showing up in other books (like in New Mutants for the Tier business). Some members will probably migrate to other books (like Rachel to Excalibur).

Hellions follow-up. This is a good book but I think Zeb Wells is bringing its story to an end this December. There is likely to be a schism with Mr Sinister coming soon so I don't see the set-up of this book working after Inferno. Zeb Wells has also managed to get a much more high-profile gig as the writer of Amazing Spider-Man so I think he will be transitioning to that title full time.

X-Corp follow-up. Unlike Excalibur which I quite enjoy, I think this book has serious conceptual problems. The set-up is weak, the villain is weak, the plotting is hazy. Like many have suggested, I think the best option here is to fold the X-Corp board into the Marauders follow-up, so we can keep these characters in circulation and give Marauders the kick it needs to feel fresh again.