Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    so with percy now locked into the new ghost rider id bet good money at least one of his x-books is up fro grabs eitehr the solo wolvie book when it comes back after the 10 issue weekly or x-force...much rather have ram v writing a new kick ass all new x-force team then the rumored take over of the excalibur book
    Interesting. I think someone posted that rumor in June on here so I guess it's still a possibility.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Oh man dont set me up for disappointment. RamV on Excalibur would be awesome.

So Marcus To already moved on to as new series artist to Shang Chi.

Interesting.
    Last edited by CGAR; 11-23-2021 at 12:34 AM.

So do we think that editor got in trouble for saying Immortal X-men?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Ngl seems intentional to me

And just a week or so ago Marvel solicits leaked the identity of a very big Villain in the new Spider-man story who'll be introduced in Feb on a variant cover.

So Editorial does need to get their sh*t together

Extraordinary Member

so with percy now locked into the new ghost rider id bet good money at least one of his x-books is up fro grabs eitehr the solo wolvie book when it comes back after the 10 issue weekly or x-force...much rather have ram v writing a new kick ass all new x-force team then the rumored take over of the excalibur book
    Will we even have a Wolverine solo after this event?

Maybe for the cashgrab IG

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I thought it was intentional...just to get the fans talking.
    Writers do work on multiple books for different offices...so Percy could continue to write Wolverine, X-Force and GR...If I had to guess though, I'd say his X-Force is on the editorial floor.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 11-23-2021 at 05:15 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Fantastic Member

we may get an immortal x-men teaser this week but more likely offical annoucnemnt coming early next week...could be ewing and ram v are co writing the book similair to their venom set up. ALso hearing that gillens x-work is more so a mini event type story or limited series looking more likely for summer 2022......havent heard anything about excalibur but for whataever reason its a favorite of jordan white and with a new creative team and a better cast book could be good. Heard a few very intersting things about the future of x-force but nothing i can say for sure right now as the plans for the book ive been told are FLUID

Mighty Member

Wonder if how fluid XFORCE is depends on the success of Deaths/Lives of Wolverine?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Will we even have a Wolverine solo after this event?

Maybe for the cashgrab IG
    Logan on every team and holographic gatefold covers all round.

we may get an immortal x-men teaser this week but more likely offical annoucnemnt coming early next week...could be ewing and ram v are co writing the book similair to their venom set up. ALso hearing that gillens x-work is more so a mini event type story or limited series looking more likely for summer 2022......havent heard anything about excalibur but for whataever reason its a favorite of jordan white and with a new creative team and a better cast book could be good. Heard a few very intersting things about the future of x-force but nothing i can say for sure right now as the plans for the book ive been told are FLUID
    Interesting. So that would likely make Immortal X-men Ewing’s book (possibly co-written by Ram V) which means it is likely to have Storm and Cable in it, at least if prior rumors are to be believed and it is kind of a continuation of SWORD. Fingers crossed!

Also highly interested in the future of X-Force and how that shapes up. I’m a huge X-Force mark (I may even love X-Force more than X-men as a concept), but this version started strong and then went downhill fast unfortunately.

Oh man dont set me up for disappointment. RamV on Excalibur would be awesome.

So Marcus To already moved on to as new series artist to Shang Chi.

Interesting.
    Ok dream new Excalibur for me:
    Writer: RamV
    Artist: Dautermann
    Line Up:
    Betsy
    Brian
    Meggan
    Maggie
    Jamie
    Pete Wisdom
    Chamber
    Wolfsbane

Wouldn’t mind Betsy getting a new slicker costume or having an all new codename/mantle
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Ok dream new Excalibur for me:
    Writer: RamV
    Artist: Dautermann
    Line Up:
    Betsy
    Brian
    Meggan
    Maggie
    Jamie
    Pete Wisdom
    Chamber
    Wolfsbane

Wouldn’t mind Betsy getting a new slicker costume or having an all new codename/mantle
    crimsontt posted this roster idea in another thread a while back and it'll never not be my ideal Excalibur team:

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    Excalibur

1-Angel - for the mythological approach
    2-Nightcrawler - angels and demons, right?
    3-Magik - swords and magic just scream Excalibur
    4-Betsy - Captain Britain
    5-Chamber - for britain
    6-Kwannon - kwannon and betsy come better as a set. just love the duo together in recent issues
    7-Pixie - a welch fairy and she has no business with Excalibur ? No way

Because I’m trying to manifest this: Al Ewing/Ram V co-writing on Excalibur with Jerome Opena on art (go see his art on Seven to Eternity) now that would be epic.

Percy should keep Wolverine but X-Force I wouldn’t mind given to another writer.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    crimsontt posted this roster idea in another thread a while back and it'll never not be my ideal Excalibur team:
    <3 please marvel let me write it

When did the Ram V rumor start? I havent seen him mention or teased by anyone in the last couple months. Did that scooper just randomly throw his name in?