Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    baumblume

Chaos Magic is bad for wonda.
    I think hope wants to turn Wanda back into a mutant because she knows that Wanda is a mutant.

After all if Wanda wasn't a mutant how come Hope could mimic her powers back during the AvX event? Though, whoever did try to kill her, must have intentions on putting greater purpose on her. Hopefully this means that Wanda has her actual life back and is actually a mutant again. Though. If that's the case, then the same could be said about Pietro if the killer is actually after him as well. Anyway, whatever the killer's intentions are, it is Definitely for a greater purpose.
    Last edited by baumblume; 09-17-2021 at 07:18 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah, makes a lot of sense.

I think it's more Magneto has to learn to accept Wanda as she is first, Wanda should not have to be perfectly fine for and/or w/ him first.

Think about it.Wanda is hated and demonized, yet Magneto is treated like a Hero on Krakoa and hasn't been held accountable for any of the things he has done to humankind, the EM thing, etc. .Not to mention he did kill Pietro which lead to "No more mutants", and killed other mutants Like Jean and ripped apart Logan etc.
    Wanda has tried to account for everything she has done, Magneto just doesn't care.
    I agree in principle to what you say, presuming most of the events leading to M-Day happened in life X, and because Exodus acknowledges that there was a mutant genocide, then definitely M-Day happened in life X. The unspoken truth is for me Wanda's rehabilitation and contrition is being showcased for two reasons 1.Writers to this point do not consider her a mutant and so it is easy to play contrite from the other side in an era when mutantdom is put as the apex of the species 2.Although I am not certain my hunch is she is being rehabilitated because she is being re-framed just before we are told she is a mutant once again and part of Krakoa. With that in mind and Magneto being a founding father of Krakoa ,I do not expect that Magneto will ever be contrite it just isn't expedient, what is expedient is laying all mutantdom's ills at his door and pretend he is a black sheep (without contrition)

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Chaos Magic is bad for wonda.
    I think hope wants to turn Wanda back into a mutant because she knows that Wanda is a mutant.

After all if Wanda wasn't a mutant how come Hope could mimic her powers back during the AvX event? Though, whoever did try to kill her, must have intentions on putting greater purpose on her. Hopefully this means that Wanda has her actual life back and is actually a mutant again. Though. If that's the case, then the same could be said about Pietro if the killer is actually after him as well. Anyway, whatever the killer's intentions are, it is Definitely for a greater purpose.
    Chaos magic has never been bad for Wanda. It's something that runs through her veins. That she can manipulate and use to her will. And used for good.

When Wanda was a mutant she still had chaos magic And honed it and learned to control it.

Chaos magic didn't take her life from her. She wasn't even using it during M-day. She was using the life force.

The killer might just have hated her.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I honestly think it would be easiest to go with the opposite of the Franklin situation. Just like Franklin subconsciously changed reality to make everyone believe he was a mutant, Wanda subconsciously did the opposite.
    Yeah, very likely. But also her powers could have mimicked being a mutant. Since chaos magic runs in her blood like the x-gene.

I just think they should have used that to say she wasn't one but Pietro was.

His link was far stronger to that side.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That was the most sinister scene to me. I felt the hatchery was so sacred that they had all the mutants lined up because if the Avengers did get out of hand every mutant was going to take them on. I also think Synch was in charge of the tour because now that he mimics any power he would have been the first line of defense to turn on the avengers if it went that way.
    Except they didn't hide the fact of resurrection, since Synch all on his own proves they can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    He's way too hostile. He threatened Kyle's life, acts like Lorna is a stepchild and he's the reason why all the fighting started. To be fair Tony was too eager to jump into it as well.
    Really, Northstar should have just used his speed to decapitate Magneto before he could blink or react with his powers in any way, right there. He can always be resurrected later, but Kyle can't.

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post

Fatal Attractions is usually remembered as the story where Magneto forcibly removed all of the adamantium from Wolverine's bones, an act which actually led Xavier to wipe his mind clean. However, Logan wasn't the only person to suffer at Magneto's hands in this storyline.To retaliate, Magnets sets off an electromagnetic pulse across the entire planet. This wreaks havoc with all of Earth's technology, no doubt slaughtering millions of people within hospitals, cars, planes, and who knows what else. When it comes to mass murder, this one action may be Magneto's single most villainous moment.
    Yeah, the story where every human being with a pacemaker, on life support in a hospital, or in an airborne plane definitely died.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Except they didn't hide the fact of resurrection, since Synch all on his own proves they can do it.
    Well there's "mutants have come back to life", which has happened before, and then thwres "Krakoa is basically a massive immortal clone farm"

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Well there's "mutants have come back to life", which has happened before, and then thwres "Krakoa is basically a massive immortal clone farm"
    Fair point - it's not like the occasional random resurrection is uncommon for any of the superhero set, mutant or not. Still seems a little odd to have him as part of the welcoming committee when the Avengers are presumably primed to be a little alert and suspicious with Wanda's death, and they've been shown in other stories debating whether they should go public with, e.g., Jumbo Carnation being back among the living (yes, they ended up letting the world know he was back and designer for the Gala, but they discussed it).

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Chaos magic has never been bad for Wanda. It's something that runs through her veins. That she can manipulate and use to her will. And used for good.

When Wanda was a mutant she still had chaos magic And honed it and learned to control it.

Chaos magic didn't take her life from her. She wasn't even using it during M-day. She was using the life force.

The killer might just have hated her.
    Chaos magic imo is bad for her because nobody knows how that works not only that but she also has other forms of magic so even back when she was considered a mutant it didn't make sense.

at least when she isn't a mutant people could just say she is a witch and call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Chaos magic imo is bad for her because nobody knows how that works not only that but she also has other forms of magic so even back when she was considered a mutant it didn't make sense.

at least when she isn't a mutant people could just say she is a witch and call it a day.
    It made sense because her mutant ability was just energy wielding if she had not been blessed by Chthon. She learned to control it with traditional magic, that's why she has other forms of magic.

When she was a mutant, she still had chaos magic... she wasn't just a witch. Then she was part science, part magic.

Chaos magic gives her something unique that no one else wields. There are other mutant magic users. They should get the focus on that side.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I honestly think it would be easiest to go with the opposite of the Franklin situation. Just like Franklin subconsciously changed reality to make everyone believe he was a mutant, Wanda subconsciously did the opposite.
    Literally the easiest solution & if they wanna keep Natalya around they can say Erik got around after WW2 & their's still the unaddressed secret Vision was scared to tell Wanda that The High Evolutionary had, they can undue this **** in so many ways.

Since it's confirmed Billy is Chthon's dad I find his obsession with Wanda so confusing now.
    Last edited by Journey; 09-17-2021 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Since it's confirmed Billy is Chthon' dad I find his obsession with Wanda so confusing now.
    Lol, that is so very weird and a lot to unpack.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Lol, that is so very weird and a lot to unpack.
    Right like this man Chthon has been tormenting his own grandma for years that's so disrespectful!