Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

Your writing style feels very familiar.
    Spirit is something that no one destroys
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

If Leah makes Jean the one to welcome Wanda back, I’ll melt. ❤️😭

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Oh god. And the 5 billion posts per second focused on trashing a specific character? I'm having war flashbacks.
    It’s all the same
    Only the names have changed
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    If Leah makes Jean the one to welcome Wanda back, I’ll melt. ❤️��
    It'll probably be Wolverine. Lol. Remember when he and not Storm, welcomed Jean back to the living?!

If Leah makes Jean the one to welcome Wanda back, I’ll melt. ❤️��

That is a choice position for Wanda.

Love it. Would be so cool if Wanda ends up an X-Man!
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

I think this will happen too- All versions of Wanda - cerebro's, self-ressurected and krakoan version (if there is one) all united to one retaining all knowledge and memories but hopefully in a better place without the baggage and trauma running the show.
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 09-17-2021 at 04:55 PM.

It's not. Jordan White already commented that she's not an X-Men character. She'll be likely shipped back after this.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Jean would be the one to make the most sense and has the best out of all the X-Men mainline characters to do so.

Nightcrawler would also be very good, but I feel Jean has the best persona, prominent in this current story and also very similar history of going threw similar hard times like Wanda to be the best fitted to have not only any kind of welcoming but perspective on the finally to this long story.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's not. Jordan White already commented that she's not an X-Men character. She'll be likely shipped back after this.
    That’ll the more likely scenario. Best case scenario, her upcoming appearance on Avengers Forever is setting her up for her grand return to the main team.

Mighty Member

What exactly did JW say and when did he say it?

And not an X-Men character or nor a mutant? Two diff things. She could be made mutant and still be shipped off with the Avengers. Its happened before. I doubt that she would be made a mutant AND placed on the X-Men after all.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    What exactly did JW say and when did he say it?

And not an X-Men character or nor a mutant? Two diff things. She could be made mutant and still be shipped off with the Avengers. Its happened before. I doubt that she would be made a mutant AND placed on the X-Men after all.
    Not an X-Men character. We have no idea yet if she'll be a mutant or not at the end. He said it during SDCC@home.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Not an X-Men character. We have no idea yet if she'll be a mutant or not at the end. He said it during SDCC@home.
    Thanks!

Ehh, I didn't expect her to become an X-Men anyway.

So she either doesn't become a mutant, or she becomes a mutant but keeps her distance which is what I think most of us expect.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Jean would be the one to make the most sense and has the best out of all the X-Men mainline characters to do so.

Nightcrawler would also be very good, but I feel Jean has the best persona, prominent in this current story and also very similar history of going threw similar hard times like Wanda to be the best fitted to have not only any kind of welcoming but perspective on the finally to this long story.
    Of course, I completely agree

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Of course, I completely agree
    I like your enthusiasm and positivity to both Jean and Wanda Mercury, I hope we do get to see something like this and other interactions as well going after this story Between Wanda, Jean and other X-Men!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!