Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    And it goes on and on and on. I am not saying Pietro is bad for being angry, I am saying this is their default interaction since HoM, so no reason to change the retcon anymore, since thereīs no family to talk about and Pietro should look for another punching bag to blame his issues on. Especially when marvel decides itīs ok for him to make his daughter a drug addict and then blame a skrull for it.

Wanda and Pietro hurt their Abuser snd killer.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

They already hurted him back, Wanda depowered him and almost all his race and Pietro has beated him almost to dead many times so are they even now of they should become a mob and kill him together? like I am all for it if he stops becoming their excuse their villain heel turns.

Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-16-2021 at 02:00 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

baumblume

Fatal Attractions is usually remembered as the story where Magneto forcibly removed all of the adamantium from Wolverine's bones, an act which actually led Xavier to wipe his mind clean. However, Logan wasn't the only person to suffer at Magneto's hands in this storyline.To retaliate, Magnets sets off an electromagnetic pulse across the entire planet. This wreaks havoc with all of Earth's technology, no doubt slaughtering millions of people within hospitals, cars, planes, and who knows what else. When it comes to mass murder, this one action may be Magneto's single most villainous moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Your writing style feels very familiar.
    Oh god. And the 5 billion posts per second focused on trashing a specific character? I'm having war flashbacks.

baumblume

They already hurted him back, Wanda depowered him and almost all his race and Pietro has beated him almost to dead many times so are they even now of they should become a mob and kill him together? like I am all for it if he stops becoming their excuse their villain heel turns.

that's what you get when you murder your kids

baumblume

it is the Trial of Magneto

What other important deaths and horrific events is Magneto responsible for?

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post

Fatal Attractions is usually remembered as the story where Magneto forcibly removed all of the adamantium from Wolverine's bones, an act which actually led Xavier to wipe his mind clean. However, Logan wasn't the only person to suffer at Magneto's hands in this storyline.To retaliate, Magnets sets off an electromagnetic pulse across the entire planet. This wreaks havoc with all of Earth's technology, no doubt slaughtering millions of people within hospitals, cars, planes, and who knows what else. When it comes to mass murder, this one action may be Magneto's single most villainous moment.
    Yes itīs his single most villanous moment but you got your facts wrong, the goverments put a blockade around Avalon so they could not longer go to earth to get mutants to Avalon, Magneto broke the blockade and this made an electromagnetic wave across earth.

The X-men went to stop him definitely, Xavier brought along Pietro and Rogue to beat off Magneto not only physically but emotionally and while Wolevrine put his claws across his stomach which made Magneto fight back and it wasnīt easy for him because he considered Wovlerine a friend. he stayed in a coma for years until Avalon destruction and yet at no point has Magneto talked as if he didnīt deserve any of it or as if he was a victim of someone else and actually I like this about his character, at least he owns his own bs.

Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-16-2021 at 02:07 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

baumblume

Yes itīs his single most villanous moment but you got your facts wrong, the goverments put a blockade around Avalon so they could not longer go to earth to get mutants to Avalon, Magneto broke the blockade and this made an electromagnetic wave across earth.

The X-men went to stop him definitely, Xavier brought along Pietro and Rogue to beat off Magneto not only physically but emotionally and while Wovlerine put his claws across his stomach which made Magneto retailate back and it wasnīt easy for him because he considered Wovlerine a friend. he stayed in a coma for years until Avalon destruction and yet at no point has Magneto talked as if he didnīt deserve any of it or as if he was a victim of someone else and actually I like this about his character, at least he owns his own bs.

still a mass murder.

Which he has never denied or said a skrull did it, when he decided to become Magneto again after being headmaster of the school, he knew what he was getting himself into, he didnīt act like people should give him hugs or flowers for his actions or that everyone else doesnīt understand him. The X-men didnīt accept him back until he did the work to try to reform himself and this is why heīs now living on Krakoa and before that Utopia, because he showed with words and actions that at the very least they could count on him to help them during a crisis.

Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-16-2021 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Oh god. And the 5 billion posts per second focused on trashing a specific character? I'm having war flashbacks.
    It really is so tired.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

And it goes on and on and on. I am not saying Pietro is bad for being angry, I am saying this is their default interaction since HoM, so no reason to change the retcon anymore, since thereīs no family to talk about and Pietro should look for another punching bag to blame his issues on. Especially when marvel decides itīs ok for him to make his daughter a drug addict and then blame a skrull for it.

Yeah, I really hated Son of M. Jesus, that was all awful.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Thatīs Xorn
    For his broadside on Nurse Annie Xorneto deserved a Father’s Day mug.

Last edited by jmc247; 09-16-2021 at 04:05 PM.

So I think Wanda's backup is pre tommy/billy. That's kinda okay with me as she will be on equal footing with them knowing who they are but minus the guilt and loss and etc... It will also make their relationship in the comics easier to digest for me anywayas she doesn't interact with them much. Also Billy's reaction to krakoa will be interesting. Anyhow it would be nice to reset her without using another dimension Wanda etc. she can find out what paths not to take and get any help she needs dealing with her powers and childhood. Just my 2 cents. I did enjoy the issue. I'm in a minority that I don't mind Wanda interacting with X-men and Avengers. I kinda like that Wanda and Pietro being the bridge between the two teams.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    I'm in a minority that I don't mind Wanda interacting with X-men and Avengers. I kinda like that Wanda and Pietro being the bridge between the two teams.
    That's one of my favorite things about them too. They are a bridge between two large parts of Marvel. I love when they show Marvel being so interconnected outside of just big events instead of being a bunch of fiefdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    For his broadside on Nurse Annie Xorneto deserved a Father’s Day mug.

I think this was just Austen helping to tell Morrison story and I didnīt like how he wrote Annie either, her fear should not have been seen as racism when it has fair reasons to exist and I was glad Carter was not confirmed as Magnetoīs child, Magnetoīs is actually quite reserved when it comes to romantic relationships and just gets into them if he actually likes the person and thereīs a mutual respect and this is so rare that I can count in one hand his confirmed relationship. I didnīt like the fact he wanted to suggest Magneto rapped or took advantage of Annie or that Carter forced her into a relationship with Havok, because you know, heīs like his "dad" , like it completely covers Morrison version of Magneto but after that version was send to the trash can, where it belongs, by marvel we would have need an even more complex retcon to clean all this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    So I think Wanda's backup is pre tommy/billy. That's kinda okay with me as she will be on equal footing with them knowing who they are but minus the guilt and loss and etc... It will also make their relationship in the comics easier to digest for me anywayas she doesn't interact with them much. Also Billy's reaction to krakoa will be interesting. Anyhow it would be nice to reset her without using another dimension Wanda etc. she can find out what paths not to take and get any help she needs dealing with her powers and childhood. Just my 2 cents. I did enjoy the issue. I'm in a minority that I don't mind Wanda interacting with X-men and Avengers. I kinda like that Wanda and Pietro being the bridge between the two teams.

Yes this looks like Wanda from the Vision and the Scarlet Witch comics, someone on another side suggested we will see other versions of Wanda until they all unite into a whole person and I think this is whatīs going to happen.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-16-2021 at 04:44 PM.