Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    The fact that this backup appears to be pre HoM/Decimation has me looking at Xavier as the one who did it; cause how long did he know she wasn’t a mutant?
    It would definitely make the pretender label more literal than an insult since cerebro would have read a mutant wanda whereas current wanda wasn't a mutant. I could see Xavier saying she's a pretender with no real details until of course the vote happened on whether to bring her back so people ran with it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    So if he abuse Lorna he ia BAD Wanda and Pietro ... you don't care because they are only adoptive children
    They aren't raised by Magneto in any shape or form.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    This is the real Magneto in my mind. One who has made many mistakes but believes there's always a chance to heal.

Your writing style feels very familiar.
    Along with a conveniently meek Wanda who is totoally acceptable of him. Can I say this is "fake" Wanda?
    If we are gonna cherry picking here, HoM Wanda is also fake, she is literally amnesiac for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It would definitely make the pretender label more literal than an insult since cerebro would have read a mutant wanda whereas current wanda wasn't a mutant. I could see Xavier saying she's a pretender with no real details until of course the vote happened on whether to bring her back so people ran with it.
    Well I meant to me he is the prime suspect of Wanda’s murder. Cause how long did he know she wasn’t a mutant, and this is just a crazy conspiracy theory, but could he and possibly Moira also have pulled the long con to set Wanda up to be one of the human threats to have as a constant warning for mutants.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Along with a conveniently meek Wanda who is totoally acceptable of him. Can I say this is "fake" Wanda?
    If we are gonna cherry picking here, HoM Wanda is also fake, she is literally amnesiac for no reason.
    This was my answer to the nonsense going on a few pages back. I really don't care.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Well I meant to me he is the prime suspect of Wanda’s murder. Cause how long did he know she wasn’t a mutant, and this is just a crazy conspiracy theory, but could he and possibly Moira also have pulled the long con to set Wanda up to be one of the human threats to have as a constant warning for mutants.
    That would make baldy irredeemable.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    That would make baldy irredeemable.
    He’s already done some irredeemable deeds, what’s one more in the grand scheme of things cause Moira has been trying to stir him into being the big picture sort of person. Manipulating Wanda and then possibly being her killer would be right up his ally.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    Everybody is out of character.
    Every situation is stupid and non sense.
    Worst X-book of the year.
    I'm not sure I'd go that far, but what I will say is this. It is obvious that Magneto didn't murder Wanda, and I would expect some of the X-Men to know this. The professor would know it. Kitty would know it. Storm and Emma should probably know it. Magneto wouldn't murder someone, even the "pretender", and then try to cover it up. He would either make sure everybody knew he had done it, or else he wouldn't have cared. The only way it would be possible for Magneto to have done this would be if Leah Williams was writing him way out of character which is possible but unlikely.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Its kind of disturbing how much they prepared for either killing or messing with the brains of the Avengers when they only came to collect a corpse. Also, Tony literally had psy blockers on for the Hellfire Gala, so its even weirder that he didn't bring them here.

Talk about tearing one character down to build another, while the Lorna/Magneto stuff is mostly confined to this story, the entire relaunch has been tearing down Jean to hype up Emma. She's weaker than her and constantly needing her help with things, and Emma has totally eclipsed her in importance.
    Agreed 100%

Leah tries to hide it but her Emma>Jean is showing.

This is the same writer who think Avengers are dumb enough to walk into a country filled w/ telepaths and having had a murder of an Avenger and having clear motive for it w/out Psi-dampners even though they have them.Ik most X-fans hate or don't care about Avengers buy having read both this is beyond stupid and OOC.Tony even wore them to the Gala, and TP doesn't work on AI and Tech like Tony's.

This is my Erik...

Several issues later...

That's all.

baumblume

[QUOTE=Mercury;5734744]

dont give him a free pass tol kill or abuse his kids.
    ps.. i just love jean

baumblume

here is the difference

an anti-hero kills BAD people for a just cause

a villain just kills anyone and uses their “reason” as an excuse to do what they wanted

in magneto’s case he has killed thousands of ordinary humans many innocent people no different from himself and his parents in the concentration camps

look at it this way, would you still consider punisher an anti-hero if he gunned down a crowd full of innocent bystanders to kill the villain behind them?

in magneto’s case he has killed thousands of ordinary humans many innocent people no different from himself and his parents in the concentration camps
    Were they Mutants tho?
    look at it this way, would you still consider punisher an anti-hero if he gunned down a crowd full of innocent bystanders to kill the villain behind them?
    Depends on if the villain had harmed me personally
    GrindrStone(D)