Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 406
  1. #346
    Mighty Member ARkadelphia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

    Your writing style feels very familiar.
    Spirit is something that no one destroys
    “The Scarlet Witch is the only thing that will scare them. It’s the only thing they’ll respect.” - Hope Summers, Avengers vs X-Men #7

  2. #347
    Jean Grey Scholar Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    My mind.
    Posts
    2,165

    Default

    If Leah makes Jean the one to welcome Wanda back, I’ll melt. ❤️😭


  3. #348
    Mighty Member ARkadelphia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Oh god. And the 5 billion posts per second focused on trashing a specific character? I'm having war flashbacks.
    It’s all the same
    Only the names have changed
    “The Scarlet Witch is the only thing that will scare them. It’s the only thing they’ll respect.” - Hope Summers, Avengers vs X-Men #7

  4. #349
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    If Leah makes Jean the one to welcome Wanda back, I’ll melt. ❤️��
    It'll probably be Wolverine. Lol. Remember when he and not Storm, welcomed Jean back to the living?!

  5. #350
    Mugga, please. xhx23x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    If Leah makes Jean the one to welcome Wanda back, I’ll melt. ❤️��

    That is a choice position for Wanda.

  6. #351
    Astonishing Member danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    If Leah makes Jean the one to welcome Wanda back, I’ll melt. ❤️😭

    Love it. Would be so cool if Wanda ends up an X-Man!
    Marvel corner box petition: please sign and share with your friends https://chng.it/yr5j2dvwzB

  7. #352
    Amazing Member Cubbyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    40

    Default

    I think this will happen too- All versions of Wanda - cerebro's, self-ressurected and krakoan version (if there is one) all united to one retaining all knowledge and memories but hopefully in a better place without the baggage and trauma running the show.
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 09-17-2021 at 04:55 PM.

  8. #353

    Default

    It's not. Jordan White already commented that she's not an X-Men character. She'll be likely shipped back after this.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  9. #354
    Wanda & Ribrianne~4~Life! CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,817

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    If Leah makes Jean the one to welcome Wanda back, I’ll melt. ❤️😭

    Jean would be the one to make the most sense and has the best out of all the X-Men mainline characters to do so.

    Nightcrawler would also be very good, but I feel Jean has the best persona, prominent in this current story and also very similar history of going threw similar hard times like Wanda to be the best fitted to have not only any kind of welcoming but perspective on the finally to this long story.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS!
    I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC!
    Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE!
    Let The CALL Go Forth --
    AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!"


    Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

    Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2021!

  10. #355
    Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's not. Jordan White already commented that she's not an X-Men character. She'll be likely shipped back after this.
    That’ll the more likely scenario. Best case scenario, her upcoming appearance on Avengers Forever is setting her up for her grand return to the main team.

  11. #356
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    779

    Default

    What exactly did JW say and when did he say it?

    And not an X-Men character or nor a mutant? Two diff things. She could be made mutant and still be shipped off with the Avengers. Its happened before. I doubt that she would be made a mutant AND placed on the X-Men after all.

  12. #357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    What exactly did JW say and when did he say it?

    And not an X-Men character or nor a mutant? Two diff things. She could be made mutant and still be shipped off with the Avengers. Its happened before. I doubt that she would be made a mutant AND placed on the X-Men after all.
    Not an X-Men character. We have no idea yet if she'll be a mutant or not at the end. He said it during SDCC@home.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  13. #358
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Not an X-Men character. We have no idea yet if she'll be a mutant or not at the end. He said it during SDCC@home.
    Thanks!

    Ehh, I didn't expect her to become an X-Men anyway.

    So she either doesn't become a mutant, or she becomes a mutant but keeps her distance which is what I think most of us expect.

  14. #359
    Jean Grey Scholar Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    My mind.
    Posts
    2,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Jean would be the one to make the most sense and has the best out of all the X-Men mainline characters to do so.

    Nightcrawler would also be very good, but I feel Jean has the best persona, prominent in this current story and also very similar history of going threw similar hard times like Wanda to be the best fitted to have not only any kind of welcoming but perspective on the finally to this long story.
    Of course, I completely agree

  15. #360
    Wanda & Ribrianne~4~Life! CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,817

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Of course, I completely agree
    I like your enthusiasm and positivity to both Jean and Wanda Mercury, I hope we do get to see something like this and other interactions as well going after this story Between Wanda, Jean and other X-Men!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS!
    I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC!
    Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE!
    Let The CALL Go Forth --
    AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!"


    Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

    Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2021!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •