Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    If that's the case why can't he have regular kids.
    Maybe he's impotent. They never went into why despite having all other operational organs, that he could not have kids.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Maybe he's impotent. They never went into why despite having all other operational organs, that he could not have kids.
    Hmmm maybe they thought demon soul babies was more intriguing. That's weird not like I wan't in depth study of Vision seed but still weird.

baumblume

yet another issue of vision being a terrible father to the twins

In what way?

Hmmm maybe they thought demon soul babies was more intriguing. That's weird not like I wan't in depth study of Vision seed but still weird.
    I think that's it. Because it was the weird Bronze age era. Everything had to be heavily steeped in fantasy. And the 80s were really full of that stuff.

Synthetic semen would be, well, synthetic. It makes perfect sense that it can't impregnate a woman lol. Even without the retcon they still needed a spell to make the twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Synthetic semen would be, well, synthetic. It makes perfect sense that it can't impregnate a woman lol. Even without the retcon they still needed a spell to make the twins.
    Ant-man could have figured it out.

Astonishing Member

This is an …interesting conversation… ;p

Wiccan is really a tamagotchi baby

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    yet another issue of vision being a terrible father to the twins
    In what regard? I mean I'm not denying Vision could try harder with Billy & Tommy. I was actually hoping him & Tommy would interact this issue but that didn't happen & neither minimoffs appeared so how was he any worse than usual?
    Last edited by Journey; 09-15-2021 at 12:52 PM.

Astonishing Member

I’m assuming that the Five ressurected Wanda’s body with a old, like pre Byrne retcons, version to try make bullshit their way through things like they have thus far.

whether this is seriously how we drop further reference to M-Day or if Dead!Wanda escapes whatever in-between she’s in and finally exposes resurrection remains to be seen

Ah, this artwork makes me fall in love with Wanda’s “classic” costume all over again.

In what regard? I mean I'm not denying Vision could try harder with Billy & Tommy. I was actually hoping him & Tommy would interact this issue but that didn't happen & neither minimoffs appeared so how was he any worse than usual?
    That confused me too. Because he just got on the island. These are grown people that have the souls of his former kids. But it's not like he is physically their father, raised them and abandoned them.

I wish they'd give them more of a relationship. But they just never put that footwork in. Which made it weird with how emotional Tommy was. Because really the last he saw of Wanda was in Children's Crusade.

Soooooooooo why don't Eva just go back in time with x-force to stop this from happening or at least catch the perp.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That confused me too. Because he just got on the island. These are grown people that have the souls of his former kids. But it's not like he is physically their father, raised them and abandoned them.

I wish they'd give them more of a relationship. But they just never put that footwork in. Which made it weird with how emotional Tommy was. Because really the last he saw of Wanda was in Children's Crusade.
    I agree simple fact is whatever familial development Wanda & Vision have with the twins we're led to believe happened off panel so whenever any is emotional about the others it comes off unearned more so on the twins parts, I can see why Wanda would love them I mean hell the narrative had her do hella **** just to get them back I'll allow it. But for Tommy to call Wanda Mommy it's not deserved IMO. At the same time Billy, Wanda, & I guess Vision are the only family Tommy really has so I'll allow it but I still wish this relationship was shown more maybe they'll do better going forward.