Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    This, but also Jean and Rachel have been shown to be able to fool AI or Robots/sentinels and such. Tk allows for such things. If Emma is coordinating with Jean on the side she could be impacting Vision subtly.
    She wasn't as Jean was not aware of the plan and was himming and hawing about mind wiping the Avengers.

Emmas interaction with Captain America is a follow on from the Hellfire Gala. Glad daddy came to visit his daughters with the monthly child support check
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 09-15-2021 at 08:26 AM.

Ok so that's most def not Wanda, & frankly I don't think Kyle is really Kyle his whole attitude/vibe was completely different from his vibe last issue when him & Tommy were getting eaten/devoured by Krakoa or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Ok so that's most def not Wanda, & frankly I don't think Kyle is really Kyle his whole attitude/vibe was completely different from his vibe last issue when him & Tommy were getting eaten/devoured by Krakoa or whatever.
    I actually thought it was Xavier playing mind games given how Magneto reverted to his Silver Age personality again

And then Xavier came on my suspect list after he kept it a secret from the five.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

It'd be a very terrible plan if the plan is to trick the Avengers into thinking Wanda is alive since there is no way it would hold up without actually resurrecting her eventually

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I actually thought it was Xavier playing mind games given how Magneto reverted to his Silver Age personality again

And then Xavier came on my suspect list after he kept it a secret from the five.
    That is possible actually cause Magneto wasn't even wearing his black suit, are we expected to believe he really took the time to go change before confronting them all.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    It'd be a very terrible plan if the plan is to trick the Avengers into thinking Wanda is alive since there is no way it would hold up without actually resurrecting her eventually
    Well Hope if thats really Hope didn't want them to see the body. Cerebros gone too so maybe to buy time to ressurect her and get rid of the evidence.

I guess the aim wasn't to kill her but bring her back as a mutant.
    Jason Wyngarde is a strong possibility too

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

If anybody is manipulating Mags, it's Hope. That was pretty clear from the panel where she ordered him to rout the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    If anybody is manipulating Mags, it's Hope. That was pretty clear from the panel where she ordered him to rout the Avengers.
    Was it Hope or was it someone disguised as Hope. Like Mastermind? Who really only remembers Red Suit Silver Aged Magneto. Mastermind would also be able to nudge Magneto awake with his psychic powers

The other possibility is Exodus with the yellow power signature but hopefully not
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 09-15-2021 at 08:41 AM.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Was it Hope or was it someone disguised as Hope. Like Mastermind? Who really only remembers Red Suit Silver Aged Magneto. Mastermind would also be able to nudge Magneto awake with his psychic powers
    I suppose it could be Jason, but I don't know what his motivation would be. Besides both being in the Brotherhood ages ago, he and Wanda don't really have much of a connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I suppose it could be Jason, but I don't know what his motivation would be. Besides both being in the Brotherhood ages ago, he and Wanda don't really have much of a connection.
    Well he and the brotherhood had a panel crying over her.

Ok so Hope forsure resssurected Wanda with the old file, they clearly had some psychic talk her & Mags (look at the little string) that's why he's on board but why would she do that? She doesn't even like Wanda last I checked?

Whomever that is, isn't really Wanda. And I'm still confused as to why Vision is there, and not Brother Voodoo. I'm hoping that Darkhold explains that.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    I wonder will Wanda have a confrontation with that other woman who kissed Vision
    Fight of the Wandas could be interesting.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Fight of the Wandas could be interesting.
    Thats what Mystique said. But that Wanda is most definitely a Wyngarde specialty capable of fooling the Phoenix Force and Sentry

Then you got this whole page which I think does implied Wanda was ressurected... But doing so maybe they erased everything so like now she won't even remember the killer, it maybe even taken her back to a time where she was in love with Vision this Wanda might not even remember having Billy & Tommy, let alone Disassembled, M-Day ect oh this is so juicy! Also Mystique freaky blue girl I see you what you done did ma?