Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    I think the problems with this story is that there is most likely no intention of leaving Wanda dead. Writers know she'll be back by end, so they write the story less seriously. Emma fooling everyone and Tony being a jokester were parts that did not fit in a serious storyline. They also write Magneto as cuckoo to make him a red herring since it's his "own story" after all.
    The full crazy over the top stuff may be explained in some way, I am not sure about the rest.
    Last edited by jmc247; 09-16-2021 at 12:28 PM.

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Sure he doesn´t care about him at all but I get you will keep being mad and it´s ok HoM really was the breaking point between them, there was no justification for Magneto beating out Pietro and marvel doesn´t even notice it. I just want them to interact beyond the point of Pietro literally trying to beat him to death everytime they meet like he did on this story in Son of M, AvX and Children´s Crusade but I will take each one of them keeping themselves to their own corner in the mean time. Call me old school but in the event this story undoes the retcon, blood means nothing if the characters will keep beating each other to death everytime they meet.

Magneto Tortured and Killed His Own Son - ... where l’s murder trial FOR the murder of HIS OWN SON The fact that the avngers let this monster even talk to his son is a sick joke. I can't imagine the trauma he suffers with. He is incredibly strong, I admire him. This guy gives off sociopath vibes. Even him saying "son" to his son he tried to murder, felt like a complete act that he put on to seem more human to the xmen.

my mind: Watch them make Pietro, Wanda’s murderer because she dared to speak to Magneto

One. Fear.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Magneto Tortured and Killed His Own Son - ... where l’s murder trial FOR the murder of HIS OWN SON The fact that the avngers let this monster even talk to his son is a sick joke. I can't imagine the trauma he suffers with. He is incredibly strong, I admire him. This guy gives off sociopath vibes. Even him saying "son" to his son he tried to murder, felt like a complete act that he put on to seem more human to the xmen. My mind: Watch them make Pietro, Wanda’s murderer because she dared to speak to Magneto
    One. Fear.
    So the next time marvel turns Pietro into a villain, like they did on Son of M and he kills off Magneto would that make things even?

I don´t agree with your position but I agree marvel should keep them appart and unrelated. I used to think differently but under this circunstances, they really can´t be considered a family on any kind of level and the retcon makes things easier.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    He's way too hostile. He threatened Kyle's life, acts like Lorna is a stepchild and he's the reason why all the fighting started. To be fair Tony was too eager to jump into it as well.
    MAGNETO HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE HOSTILE. He was basically attacked for no reason.

baumblume

So the next time marvel turns Pietro into a villain, like they did on Son of M and he kills off Magneto would that make things even?

I don´t agree with your position but I agree marvel should keep them appart and unrelated. I used to think differently but under this circunstances, they really can´t be considered a family on any kind of level and the retcon makes things easier.
    her is Wanda and Pietros adoptive father that means they are all a real family ...blood doesn't make a family
    For my Magneto is bad ,The fact that he still refused to plead guilty but instead interrogate his son about the tragedy he caused him. He diggn a special hell grave.That man doesn’t deserve the term “Father” a real one would NEVER harm his family.

* retcon *that still makes magneto an abuser and murderer of his own son .Man, just awful. He clearly has NO REMORSE

Well Wanda and Pietro fans have been mad at the character and calling him an abuser before and after the retcon and yet get mad if Magneto stops thinking about them as his children, act like he should take beatings from them with a smile or doesn´t forgive them or hugs them or defends them from others everytime they do something bad and even if he does this he´s still their original abuser, manipulative, etc and I am tired, with the retcon the only difference is that they will not interact as much and well marvel already keep them appart since 2014, I can deal with this becoming the status quo.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-16-2021 at 12:46 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    He's way too hostile. He threatened Kyle's life, acts like Lorna is a stepchild and he's the reason why all the fighting started. To be fair Tony was too eager to jump into it as well.
    That part. Everything else they asked for but threatening one of the few citizens of Krakoa who can't be resurrected was full Silver Age Magneto.

On a side note I'm realizing that one of the reasons I liked X-Factor so much was because it shined a spotlight on a lot of underutilized and ignored characters. A lot of that has been taken away with Trial and I don't necessarily enjoy Leah's take on A-listers like Magneto. I know it'd be false marketing but I'd be fine with Mags taking a backseat for the rest of this event while we just spend time with X-Factor figuring out who actually did it and exploring mystical stuff with Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    That part. Everything else they asked for but threatening one of the few citizens of Krakoa who can't be resurrected was full Silver Age Magneto.

On a side note I'm realizing that one of the reasons I liked X-Factor so much was because it shined a spotlight on a lot of underutilized and ignored characters. A lot of that has been taken away with Trial and I don't necessarily enjoy Leah's take on A-listers like Magneto. I know it'd be false marketing but I'd be fine with Mags taking a backseat for the rest of this event while we just spend time with X-Factor figuring out who actually did it and exploring mystical stuff with Wanda.
    I actually would love this, the mystical side of the story has been the best part. She should focus on this instead.

baumblume

Well Wanda and Pietro fans have been mad at the character and calling him an abuser before and after the retcon and yet get mad if Magneto stops thinking about them as his children, act like he should take beatings from them with a smile or doesn´t forgive them or hugs them or defends them from others everytime they do something bad and even if he does this he´s still their original abuser, manipulative, etc and I am tired, with the retcon the only difference is that they will not interact as much and well marvel already keep them appart since 2014, I can deal with this becoming the status quo.
    So if he abuse Lorna he ia BAD Wanda and Pietro ... you don't care because they are only adoptive children

Well right now acording to marvel they aren nothing and yes I care about Lorna and Magneto because I enjoy reading about them and so far on this story Magneto just took a beating from Pietro and has been trying to get Wanda ressurrected so the only ofended party so far is just Lorna and Magneto relationship and I care about it.

baumblume

he murdered one of his adoptive children .. he Beats his son To Death his own child?!? &and is angry because they are afraid of him Murder is murder.
    I’ll never understand how parents can do this.

baumblume

Well right now acording to marvel they aren nothing and yes I care about Lorna and Magneto because I enjoy reading about them and so far on this story Magneto just took a beating from Pietro and has been trying to get Wanda ressurrected so the only ofended party so far is just Lorna and Magneto relationship and I care about it.
    adoptive children are real kids.
    Magneto never should have got away with murdering his adoptive son .
    Last edited by baumblume; 09-16-2021 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    he murdered one of his adoptive children .. he Beats his son To Death his own child?!? &and is angry because they are afraid of him Murder is murder.
    I’ll never understand how parents can do this.
    Well Pietro put him in a coma on this story and almost killed him during Children´s Crusade, with a stake, he´s not a vampire Pietro stop trying to murder him with stakes and the best thing is that he was not even mad, hope this makes you feel better and they never were his adoptive children.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-16-2021 at 01:15 PM.

baumblume

Well Pietro put him in a coma on this story and almost killed him during Children´s Crusade with a stake, hope this makes you feel better and they never were his adoptive children.
    it canon Leah says it.
    Magneto is a abuser and not a cute flower .

BANNED

According to the conversation between Wanda and Magneto before Wanda sued her us their father. Now it looks kkke cerebro brought back a pre Acis Wanda, so this version is still a mutant and Magneto’s daughter.

Basically,retcon was Wanda altering reality during Axis and ut only happened when Marvel didn’t have the X-Men movie rights. In the movies the twins had to be just Wanda and Pietro because Marvel didn’t have the rights to the names Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. Now that they do and mutants will be in Phase 5, the twins are going back as a part of Magneto’s family and mutants.