Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Is it a bad thing that Jean didn’t want to manipulate them right after they’d gone through a serious loss and she’d just extended her hand in friendship?
    Makes her a decent person IMO plus if she got caught they would have been f*cked.

While I doubt Onslaught Revelation will tie into this, it would be funny if it did and the Five really brought back a way old backup of Wanda, with all those missing memories replaced by Onslaught.

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Hope probably knows that Magneto is being framed. Or she's trying to hide her involvement in Wanda's death.
    hope involved in Wanda's and Pietros rebirth as Mutants... Look at the Wanda page and then the first panel on the very next page. Could be a clue

baumblume

The Wanda that appeared at the end could actually be Wanda with the old memory backup, revived secretly by the five. That's why Hope wanted to buy time,Pietro and Tommy are fake ..I had forgotten that Hope's whole deal-- and the reason for her name-- is that she was the first mutant born after Wanda pulled her "no more mutants" thing. Hope and Wanda may be more connected than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Ok so that's most def not Wanda, & frankly I don't think Kyle is really Kyle his whole attitude/vibe was completely different from his vibe last issue when him & Tommy were getting eaten/devoured by Krakoa or whatever.
    I don't even slightly remember that happening lol

Oh wait, because it totally didn't. Carry on!
    Last edited by Frobisher; 09-15-2021 at 10:16 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It was going well until Magneto's melodramatic and over the top diversion.

I wouldn't put it past Mystique to have orchestrated Wanda's death...impersonated Magneto, killed Wanda, and stole the Cerebro helmet to bring back Irene, somehow...to get back at Magneto and Charles for not resurrecting Destiny)

I liked that Jean has reservations about the unethical use of her powers...it echoes Hope's discussion with Xavier at the start.
    This mini might be the avenue through which Wanda is re-instated as a mutant. If nothing else, that's a win.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-15-2021 at 10:33 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    If they try or tried to revive her secretly based on the reveal that she would be a very old back up. Wouldn't the way she interacts with others be a give away? I think it's possible Magneto took a cerebro to revive her against the QC's wishes and maybe Hope helped but that is another can of worms with the Five resurrecting against QC permission. Maybe it is just an illusion created by Hope , but to me it seems she thought of this all on the fly.If she and Xavier had this planned out, they would not give the Avengers the bad news that early, they would delay the Avengers with this ruse.I guess ultimately whichever way you look at it Magneto or Hope or maybe even Wanda is going rogue
    Hope planned something and is using Magneto(whether its for his good or her own purpose remains unclear), I get the impression that Xavier has no idea what's going on regarding Wanda's death.

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It was going well until Magneto's melodramatic and over the top diversion.

Mystique is involved somehow (I wouldn't put it past her to have orchestrated Wanda's death to get back at Magneto for not resurrecting Destiny)

I liked that Jean has reservations about the unethical use of her powers...it echoes Hope's discussion with Xavier at the start.
    This mini might be the avenue through which Wanda is re-instated as a mutant. If nothing else, that's a win.
    it is You know they are gonna to retcon the whole "not magnetos kids" thing, that why this mini exist.
    is mean they revived an old backup of wanda to when she was still very in love with vision? or is this just temporary measure and then the current wanda comes back.
    No Luna for Pietro...

baumblume

Hope might be buying time so the Five can revive Wanda and Pietro.Hope resurrected Wanda to a version that existed before she broke up with the Vision. ( thus the surprise kiss ) and Pietro a version that existed before Luna This cat's out of the bag.

Ok so my response is "Wait, what?"

-Real Wanda in CHaos Magic Purgatory
    -THis Wanda is from a back-up maybe
    -That is probably not Hope and she probably put a mind wham on Mags
    -Considering Hope and Wanda did AvX, gotta wonder if something else is up
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Hope might be buying time so the Five can revive Wanda and Pietro.Hope resurrected Wanda to a version that existed before she broke up with the Vision. ( thus the surprise kiss ) and Pietro a version that existed before Luna This cat's out of the bag.
    I'd that's the case, why resurrect Pietro who didn't die in the first place? The Five bent the rules for Gabby and maybe for Wanda but I doubt they'd go as far as reviving someone who's alive and currently on the island.

baumblume

-Considering Hope and Wanda did AvX, gotta wonder if something else is up[/QUOTE]

this,Hope and Wanda has some kind of relationship since they both helped purge the phoenix force away from Cyclops and restart mutant population a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I don't even slightly remember that happening lol

Oh wait, because it totally didn't. Carry on!

It totally did!! Carry On!

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    This, but also Jean and Rachel have been shown to be able to fool AI or Robots/sentinels and such. Tk allows for such things. If Emma is coordinating with Jean on the side she could be impacting Vision subtly.
    There doesn’t seem to be indication Jean helped. Emma most likely took the initiative on her own with the Cuckoo’s help.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Fake Wanda could be that girl from CotA on assignment from Mystique...
    ... OR

Krakoa has made its own constructs of Wanda and Magneto.
    My flag is bacon.