Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New to PS4. Can someone help with some questions?

Ok so my friend wants a PS5 and is fine with waiting awhile. So he is selling me his PS4 And I will have it at the end of the month.

But other then a Switch I have not dont any modern gaming, my most recent system was an Xbox 360. So I am not overly sure what are some good games and such out there.

I am getting from him God of War. I also plan on getting Spiderman Game of the Year Edition, Blood Bowl 2, Pathfinder and MLB the Show. Huge Baseball fan so I cant pass that up. I was thinking Avengers but I am not sure. I tried reading some of the posts in the Avengers thread but that is 63 freaken pages!

So here are some quick questions.

What are some good games, I dont mean must haves just some fun games. I mostly like RPG's (Tactical Mostly) but do enjoy good turn based RPG's.

Is Avengers worth it? I heard the story mode wasnt that deep but I dont really mind that much. I heard there was a Black Panther DLC, is there more then that? does that help the game?

I also really liked the Battlefront games on ps2. is the Battle front on PS4 any good? are the DLC multiplayer only?

I heard there was a subscription service for older games. is that worth it?

Thanks for all the help.
    Last edited by babyblob; 09-15-2021 at 10:11 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Persona 5 is definetly a must have i would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Persona 5 is definetly a must have i would say.
    I just looked this up. it looks really good. Is part 5 a whole new story? or will I be lost by not playing the others?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I just looked this up. it looks really good. Is part 5 a whole new story? or will I be lost by not playing the others?
    Oh don't worry, you don't need to have played to any previous Persona games. (3 & 4 are also awesome though if you can get your hands on them)

The second Battlefront has a short campaign mode based on TIE fighter aces who eventually defect to the rebellion shortly after Endor. It has I think some free DLC which takes place during the Sequel trilogy.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Games to get on PS4...

Persona 5 : Royal (Its expanded Persona 5 game with extra content)
    Trails of Cold Steel I-III
    Uncharted : Nathan Drake Collection
    Uncharted : Thiefs End
    Spider-Man

There is more I'm sure. I'll go through my list and post more.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.