Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

If you end up liking Spider-Man, you may want to try Gravity Rush Remastered. And if you like Gravity Rush Remastered, them definitely pick up the much more massive Gravity Rush 2. Oh, and maybe also InFamous: Second Son and InFamous: First Light as well, and InFamous 1/2/First Bliss on PS Now, if you decide to try out that service.
    For Strategy JRPGs, maybe Valkyria Chronicles 1 and 4 would be up your alley.

On the topic of Spider-Man and Avengers, I can recommend the Batman Arkham Trilogy - Arkham Asylum, Arkham City and Arkham Knight. They're all very good and I think they're being sold as a bundle these days, can probably find it discounted on PS Store sales

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    On the topic of Spider-Man and Avengers, I can recommend the Batman Arkham Trilogy - Arkham Asylum, Arkham City and Arkham Knight. They're all very good and I think they're being sold as a bundle these days, can probably find it discounted on PS Store sales
    I enjoyed Arkham Asylum I played a bit of City but wasnt as into it. But Knight has me pretty interested.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

If you like RPGs you might try Dragon Age: Inquisition. It's an action RPG but there is some strategy there as well.

It's an older game so you can find it highly discounted and it's hours and hours of game play before you will beat the game and that's even if you never touch the DLCs.

Gamers lost faith in Bioware because of Mass Effect: Andromeda but that has nothing to with this game.

The first Disgaea is on discount right now, a kinda HD remake.

That's beyond a must have. Buy it, thanks the universe later.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    If you like RPGs you might try Dragon Age: Inquisition. It's an action RPG but there is some strategy there as well.

It's an older game so you can find it highly discounted and it's hours and hours of game play before you will beat the game and that's even if you never touch the DLCs.

Gamers lost faith in Bioware because of Mass Effect: Andromeda but that has nothing to with this game.
    I really enjoyed the Dragon Age series. I cant remember what System I played them on but it was several years ago. I didnt know they were on PS4. Thanks for the heads up
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    The first Disgaea is on discount right now, a kinda HD remake.

That's beyond a must have. Buy it, thanks the universe later.
    Everyone is talking about this series. And it is on my second batch to buy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I really enjoyed the Dragon Age series. I cant remember what System I played them on but it was several years ago. I didnt know they were on PS4. Thanks for the heads up
    Inqustion is the only one on the PS4 and Xbox 1, if I remember correctly. The others were on the earlier generation: PS 3 and Xbox.

A bit more regarding AC-pretty much every game except the original and a few portable titles has a PS4 remaster. Apart from what I mentioned:

AC Ezio Collection. Includes Assassins Creed II, Brotherhood and Revelations. They deal mainly with an Italian assassin and his rise through the ranks, as well as the continuing adventures of Desmond from the original. The collection also includes two short films.

AC III Remastered-Wraps up Desmond's story. Deals with a half Native American/half-British assassin and his Templar father during the American Revolutionary War. First of the games to feature ship combat. Most versions also come with Liberation, which features a young assassin in New Orleans around the same time, and the Tyranny of King Washington, an alternate universe where George is corrupted by the Apple.

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag. First AC game designed mainly for PS4. Deals with a reluctant Templar/Assassin during the Golden Age of Piracy, and also a prequel to Ac III. Considered by many to be the height of the series. Heavy on ship combat. Not a remaster so not pre-packaged with DLC, but has pretty good ones, especially Freedom Cry where you play as the first mate and quartermaster on a more personal quest.

Assassins Creed Rogue: Originally the last PS3 Assassins Creed game but also given a remaster. Sort of a bridge between Black Flag and III, with a little bit of Unity backstory thrown in as well. A disillusioned Assassin becomes one of the Templars. Also heavy on ship combat.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

If you are a fan of RPGs then Dragon Quest XI is a must have. The Dragon Quest series is one of the OGs in the genre even predating Final Fantasy. With it's fun game play and an art style created by the same guy who created the Dragonball/Dragonball Z manga it is an amazing game. The Dragon Quest games never really took off here in the US with only VIII and XI getting big console releases here in the US in recent years.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

play the InFamous trilogy esp if you like the hero/powers stuff

I am looking forward to playing Dragon Quest. I am working through the series now and am on Dragon Warrior 3 right now.

The Infamous games look pretty good. Love the concept

I absolutely loved Spider-Man. Great game.

MLB the Show is an incredible sports title. I know you love baseball, but I don't know if you like to play a video game version of it though.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    I absolutely loved Spider-Man. Great game.

MLB the Show is an incredible sports title. I know you love baseball, but I don't know if you like to play a video game version of it though.
    I Have RBI 21 on My Switch. I hear The Show is much more involved and detailed.

My favourite tactical RPGs on PS4
    Valkyria Chronicles 1 & 4
    XCOM 2
    Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
    Banner Saga Trilogy
    Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs
    Phoenix Point

My favourite turn-based RPGs
    Final Fantasy VII, VIII, X, XII Remasters
    Dragon Quest XI S
    Battlechasers Nightwar
    I am Setsuna