Every cartoon intro up to 2012

The old thread got locked a couple of years back, I thought I'd start a new one since my two favorite Spider-Man cartoons turned 40 years of ages 12th of this September. Can you believe it? Two shows for the same character premiering consecutively, and it is how the trend of two Spider-Man cartoon shows per decade started.

Now by favorites I don't mean best, cause obviously every other Spider-Man cartoon between them and Ultimate is in one way or another better, but those two shows aren't continuity heavy (and don't have annoying cosmic entity known as Madame Web) so they did not break my heart by being cut off too soon, and neither one featured a braggart incompetent Spider-Man who needs help with every turn only to grow stronger to beat Abomination and Wendego in one fight while Iron Man flies after Kraven the Hunter (who is running on foot) and couldn't catch up to him before Molten Man standing behind a wall somehow managed to grab and stop Iron Man's flight. (I like Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, but that thing from Contest of Champions is too stupid to forget)