Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default X-Book Solicitations for December 2021

https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-co...solicitations/

INFERNO #4 (OF 4)
    TO EMBERS! Jonathan Hickman's time on X-Men ends with the dramatic conclusion of one of the first and best mysteries he brought to the line. Valerio Schiti returns on art to help bring down one of the foundations of the era.

WASTELANDERS: WOLVERINE #1
    STEVEN S. DEKNIGHT (W) • IBRAHIM MOUSTAFA (A) • Cover by JOSEMARIA CASANOVAS
    PODCAST CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY STEVE MCNIVEN
    STEVEN S. DEKNIGHT LEADS THE RETURN TO THE WASTELANDS OF OLD MAN LOGAN! The super villains united and took out most of the world's super heroes decades ago, and while the man known as LOGAN attempted to live a life of peace, he had to pop the claws once again to do what he does best! But saving the day looks different with the Baby Hulk under his care. Is Logan doing the right thing by protecting the progeny of the HULK or dooming what's left of the war-torn world? Logan may not have long to ponder if he is crushed by the ADAMANTIUM ARMOR of his newfound enemy DOWNFALL! Steven S. DeKnight (Daredevil Season 1 showrunner, WOLVERINE: BLACK, WHITE & BLOOD) teams with fan-favorite artist Ibrahim Moustafa to tell an all-new story of WOLVERINE in the days after the conclusion of the original OLD MAN LOGAN, as he fights once again to save the people of the Wastelands who have been crushed under the heel of the RED SKULL and BRUCE BANNER!

DEATH OF DOCTOR STRANGE: X-MEN/BLACK KNIGHT #1
    SI SPURRIER (W) • BOB QUINN (A)
    Cover by CORY SMITH
    Variant Cover by MATÍAS BERGARA
    LONDON'S BURNING! THE BLACK KNIGHTS RIDE AGAIN! All manner of vile extradimensional foes invade Earth following the collapse of Doctor Strange's magical safeguards for the planet. Dane Whitman, A.K.A. the BLACK KNIGHT, receives a terrible vision from the EBON SIEGE while Jacks, now sharing the burden of the EBONY BLADE with her father, rides off to confront a terrible evil attacking London – the X-MEN?! Krakoa's greatest heroes have been transformed – but by what?! Jacks, Dane and Faiza Hussain – wielder of the mighty sword EXCALIBUR – must team up to save the X-Men before an even deadlier threat destroys them all!

X-MEN LEGENDS #10
    FABIAN NICIEZA (W) • DAN JURGENS (A/C)
    Variant Cover by CREEES LEE
    WHO WILL SURVIVE THE EIGHTH CIRCLE? CHARLES XAVIER. BEAST. AMANDA MUELLER. MOIRA MACTAGGERT. MAGNETO. Some of the greatest minds and experts on mutantkind are assembled by MR. SINISTER to discuss the evolution of Homo superior…but to what devious end?! Rest assured, there'll be at least one dead body before dessert at this meeting of the Eighth Circle! Dan Jurgens joins Fabian Nicieza as he returns to his original X-MEN run with an all-new tale set to startle and upend what you thought you knew about Sinister's machinations!

S.W.O.R.D. #11
    AL EWING (W) • JACOPO CAMAGNI (A)
    Cover by STEFANO CASELLI
    Variant Cover by Paul Renaud
    THE FINAL FRONTIER? Sword Station One is crashing to Earth. The Lethal Legion is poised to destroy the diplomatic zone. Abigail Brand is ready to make her move. But how far ahead did she plan? How many losses will she accept? And how many bodies will she leave in her wake?

X-MEN: THE TRIAL OF MAGNETO #5 (OF 5)
    Leah Williams (W) • Lucas Werneck & David Messina (A) • Cover by Valerio Schiti
    Variant Cover by DAN JURGENS • Variant Cover by Terry Dodson
    JUSTICE IS SERVED. The mystery surrounding Magneto and Scarlet Witch is resolved. The guilty will be judged, the innocent absolved, the victims avenged…and all shall endure their own trials.

X-FORCE #26
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • ROBERT GILL (A)
    COVER BY JOSHUA CASSARA
    Variant Cover by STEPHEN SEGOVIA
    ERUPTION! DOMINO, KID OMEGA and WOLVERINE head back into the thresher to recover the precious cargo stolen from Krakoa! If the team can survive the volcanic eruption and stormy seas, there's still the organization behind the plot—the reveal of which will have major ramifications on the next issues of X-FORCE! And the debut of the next wave of Mutant technology! Move over, Blackbird jet!

NEW MUTANTS #24
    VITA AYALA (W) • DANILO BEYRUTH (A)
    Cover by MARTIN SIMMONDS
    Variant Cover by PEACH MOMOKO
    NEW STATUS QUO FOR THE NEW MUTANTS! The New Mutants regroup in the aftermath of the Shadow King's attack! What will become of Amahl Farouk? Why is Warpath…crying?! How many snikts can fit into one panel? What happens to the Lost when they find one another? All this and more in a single issue—plus the setup for the next big arc, a story too magical to be believed

X-MEN #6
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • PEPE LARRAZ (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY Pepe Larraz
    TRADING CARD VARIANT COVER BY Russell Dauterman
    WHATEVER HAPPENED TO CAPTAIN KRAKOA? There's a new hero on the X-Men. Who is he? Why is here? And why does Cyclops not want him on the team?

HELLIONS #18
    ZEB WELLS (W) • Zé Carlos & Stephen Segovia (A)
    COVER BY Stephen Segovia • Variant Cover by PHILIP TAN
    VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO • VARIANT COVER BY KAEL NGU
    VARIANT COVER BY INHYUK LEE
    HELLIONS NO MORE! ORPHAN-MAKER has committed a horrible crime. As he faces the ultimate penalty, the cracks in the HELLIONS team are on full display. Secrets, betrayals, alliances and loss all come to the surface as the fallout of Orphan-Maker's actions threatens to end all the Hellions have worked toward! Plus: The return of a fan-favorite X-character in a decision that will rock the foundation of Krakoa!

WOLVERINE #19
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • JAVIER FERNANDEZ (A) • Cover by ADAM KUBERT
    Variant Cover by E.M. Gist • DEVIL'S REIGN VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE OLD MUTANT AND THE SEA! It's the one that got away…but not for long! The deadliest creature on Krakoa is off its shore, and the deadliest mutant there is will at last set out to hunt the leviathan he encountered on an X-FORCE mission. But can WOLVERINE take down this hidden creature of the deep that's bigger and stronger and older than math can figure? He'd better, because no one is safe until he does.

MARAUDERS #27
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • MATTEO LOLLI (A)
    Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    Variant Cover by Dike Ruan
    THE SUN SETS ON THE MARAUDERS. The Marauders' first tour comes to a close as the shake-ups within the Hellfire Trading Company crystalize. Will any of the inner circle remain standing? And can the crew survive the changes happening around them?

EXCALIBUR #26
    TINI HOWARD (W) • MARCUS TO (A)
    Cover by MAHMUD ASRAR
    Variant Cover by BETSY COLA
    OTHERWORLD FALLS! Merlyn and King Arthur have taken the Starlight Citadel. Saturnyne still lives – but not for long. Betsy Braddock must decide once and for all where her loyalties lie. It's all been building to this – the fantasy ends here and reality rushes in. There is no haven for the witchbreed. Can they hold on to their champion, here at the twilight of an age?
    Last edited by Diammandis; 09-16-2021 at 09:06 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

so by the sounds of it Marauders, Excalibur, Hellions will be gone, as for the other books many will be getting a change of status quo i guess so i guess we will begin to see the ramifications of Inferno.
    She's A Lifebringer

Sabretooth #1 announced for January 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    MARAUDERS #27
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • MATTEO LOLLI (A)
    Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    Variant Cover by Dike Ruan
    THE SUN SETS ON THE MARAUDERS. The Marauders' first tour comes to a close as the shake-ups within the Hellfire Trading Company crystalize. Will any of the inner circle remain standing? And can the crew survive the changes happening around them?

EXCALIBUR #26
    TINI HOWARD (W) • MARCUS TO (A)
    Cover by MAHMUD ASRAR
    Variant Cover by BETSY COLA
    OTHERWORLD FALLS! Merlyn and King Arthur have taken the Starlight Citadel. Saturnyne still lives – but not for long. Betsy Braddock must decide once and for all where her loyalties lie. It's all been building to this – the fantasy ends here and reality rushes in. There is no haven for the witchbreed. Can they hold on to their champion, here at the twilight of an age?
    I'm intrigued by everything but especially these two. The Starlight Citadel is taken!

The S.W.O.R.D. solicit has me shook for Planet Arakko.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

also from the sword solicit it def sounds like it could be coming to an end too but I don't want to think that's the case at all. Honestly, though I'm very hyped for these books as they probably serve as our best indication as to what the x-office has in store for us after the events of inferno leading into 2022

I do wonder though, what should we be expecting for January 2022, I hope its not just that Wolverine book tbh
    Last edited by Diammandis; 09-16-2021 at 08:38 AM.
    She's A Lifebringer

The SWORD solicit definitely sounds like big changes are coming, and I hope it’s this rumored second X-men titled book featuring Cable and Storm. This cover has me hype for that…

6933C494-0527-4A96-BC52-C7787231A85E.jpg

Cable and Storm versus the enemies of Sol!

Welcome back to 1960 Marvel Fans, hope you enjoy the experience.

Sword, X-men, Hellions, New Mutants for Vita, and Trial. Done.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

X-men, X-Force, Wolverine and SWORD for me. Oh, and Inferno.

Wow. Why are they all ending ?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Wow. Why are they all ending ?
    Seems like the Wolverine event will run in January and everything will relaunch after that.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Seems like the Wolverine event will run in January and everything will relaunch after that.
    Xmen will probably be the only x book in January.

Oh guess like Victor is writing the sabertooth book, which im guessing will tie into the Wolverine story

She's A Lifebringer

Incredible Member

X-books are going to be kinda light in January/maybe February, it sounds like. Depending on whether they want to let the Wolverine event unfold on it's own like HOX/POX. X-Men, X-Force, Wolverine, New Mutants. Am I missing anything? Assuming they don't hiatus them while Lives/Deaths runs.

Looks to be an eventful holiday season. Can't wait!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I'm thinking SWORD will end with issue #12, but I'm curious about X-Force and New Mutants since they both seem to be building towards big changes instead of winding down.