Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Not a fan of Slott, and he's been doing a pretty poor job with Franklin. But that cover has me interested. Ohey Psi-Lord.
    And Tattletale (the toddler Franklin in the Power Pack uniform). That must be Franklins from different time periods, past and future.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member Alpha to Omega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And Tattletale (the toddler Franklin in the Power Pack uniform). That must be Franklins from different time periods, past and future.
    Besides Tattletale and Psi-Lord, the cover also features Franklin as the Avatar (the shirtless, bearded guy) from Byrnes run and the future Franklin from various Hickman stories.

Volume #5 in the Daredevil Epic Collections
    That's it!

ASM 81, 82, 83, 84
    Moon Knight 6
    Venom 3

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    True but Slott has been dropping some hints that Alicia may not be what she seems. I'm suspicious because a couple of times she has used her father's clay to manipulate other people's minds.
    no No NO NO NO NO NO

Alicia marries an FF member and then turns out not to be Alicia? Been there, done that, hated it.

Alicia using the clay because she's having a moral lapse, or because she's just f***ing sick of being a victim makes too much sense and I hope Slott has enough talent to not do the imposter story again.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

I'll be getting:
    Devil's Reign #1 and #2
    Captain America and Iron Man #2
    Darkhold Omega #1
    Avengers #51
    Avengers: Tech-On #5
    Iron Man #15
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Yay, we went from Ewing's seminal run to Donny Cates regurgitate Indestructible Hulk

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    no No NO NO NO NO NO

Alicia marries an FF member and then turns out not to be Alicia? Been there, done that, hated it.

Alicia using the clay because she's having a moral lapse, or because she's just f***ing sick of being a victim makes too much sense and I hope Slott has enough talent to not do the imposter story again.
    "Slott has enough talent"
    You may want to lower your expectations

Devil's Reign #1 and #2
    Spider-Woman #18
    Ms Marvel #1
    Hawkeye #2
    Moon Knight #6
    Captain Marvel #35
    Defenders #4
    Fantasic 4 #39
    Black Widow #13
    Strange Academy #14
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Does anyone know what Demon Days is? It looks interesting, but is it a reprint of a Japanese manga or something else?

I'm definitely getting Devil's Reign and the Elektra story. I'm debating on getting the Spider-Woman tie-in since there's only one tie-in to the event so far and that's manageable (that's how I get suckered in, ladies and gentlemen). I'll almost certainly get Black Panther #2 if I like the first issue.

I've heard good things about Ewing's Defenders run so I might go back and pick them up. I'm debating whether to get the Echo book. I dropped Aaron's Avengers a while ago, which makes it hard to justify, but I want to support the character.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Dark Reign 01 and 02
    Black Panther 02
    Strange Academy 14
    Inferno 04
    SWORD 11
    New Mutants 24
    X-Men 06
    Hellions 18
    Excalibur 26
    Marauders 27
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Does anyone know what Demon Days is? It looks interesting, but is it a reprint of a Japanese manga or something else?
    As far as I know it's original content written and drawn by Marvel's shooting star Peach Momoko. It's a reimagination of Marvel characters into manga style.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.