5. You may not vote on this poll
  • The MunchKing

2 40.00%
  • Jcogginsa

3 60.00%
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Rumblers League Round 12: The MunchKing vs Jcogginsa: THE VOTE

Link to match

- You have 48 hours to vote (so there's no rush, take the opportunity to read the match and its discussion).
    - Please leave a valid reason why you have voted the way you did.
    - Non-leaguers may vote, but I MUST stress that random voting sullies the integrity of the entire league. If you are going to vote once, please do so regularly across the board.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

The MunchKING because my Magnetos only had one of them get countered, even if you assume everything goes off perfectly for Jcog. As soon as things start going less than perfectly it just unbalances further in my favor.

Also because Rita wishing on the Vengance demon was just too awesome to not vote for.

And Hal doesn't have spider-man esque reaction times.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member

I vote for myself, as Munchking's hopes are all pinned on Magneto, who is more than countered by Purity and Hal.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I kind of like Munch’s strat. I think the second Magneto and the Jean wish thing might be clever enough to work.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I kind of like Munch’s strat. I think the second Magneto and the Jean wish thing might be clever enough to work.
    I mean, in the nigh impossible scenario of Rita actually managing to make her wish, there is literally nothing compelling Jean to actually grant it.

And Munch himself argued that the part of his plan that Magneto spent making a second Magneto was just flavor and didn't actually happen.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I mean, in the nigh impossible scenario of Rita actually managing to make her wish, there is literally nothing compelling Jean to actually grant it.

And Munch himself argued that the part of his plan that Magneto spent making a second Magneto was just flavor and didn't actually happen.
    I said "feeling emotions" wasn't an action that could take time. He could feel all the emotions he wanted at super speed.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!