Default Killmonger (mcu) vs Captain america (sam) (mcu)

That's right.

Killmonger is in a "regular" black panther suit but no other enhancements.

Bonus fight:

Falcon vs killmonger with an Assault rifle, fight takes place at the airport.

Mighty Member

What is Falcon doing to Killmonger if he is wearing a Black Panther suit? How can he even affect him? He can fly around and stay out of range, but eventually he has to run out of fuel right?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    What is Falcon doing to Killmonger if he is wearing a Black Panther suit? How can he even affect him? He can fly around and stay out of range, but eventually he has to run out of fuel right?
    I don't know that he DOES run out of fuel - it's explicitly Stark stuff, so it's probably going to keep flying long after the world stops turning if it's not damaged.

OTOH, staying out of range does not a win make. Sam has no way at all of hurting Killmonger.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

in the bonus fight killmonger does not have the suit.

in the main fight,killmonger also has to content with vibranium wings, a vibranium shield, and 3 vibranium drones that are capable of lifting a car.

Given the punishment the BP suits take (i.e. falling several dozen stories at the least, tanking explosive arrows, grenades, Klau's blasts, etc.), I don't think it matters.