Default Killmonger (mcu) vs Batroc (mcu)

No weapons, who is the better fighter?

Mighty Member

I don't think Killmonger has much by way of feats for totally unarmed combat. He beat T'Challa, but that was with weapons. Batroc got his ass kicked by Rogers, but at least he was making attacks and defending.

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    I don't think Killmonger has much by way of feats for totally unarmed combat. He beat T'Challa, but that was with weapons. Batroc got his ass kicked by Rogers, but at least he was making attacks and defending.
    Plus Steve was enhanced while Batroc was not. If this is post-flower power Killmonger then he should overpower Batroc just with sheer physical superiority. Otherwise? Not going well for Killmonger.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    I don't think Killmonger has much by way of feats for totally unarmed combat. He beat T'Challa, but that was with weapons.
    Even that was a questionable win. T'challa was still shaken by what he'd learned about his father and didn't want to fight his long-lost cousin. Note how at one point he wounds Killmonger but stops attacking and implores him to yield rather than press the advantage. I'd say that shows T'challa would have won the fight had he been fully committed to it.

So yes, assuming this is regular Killmonger (no heart-shaped herb) then Batroc wins based on his ability to contend quite well against Captain America.