Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Swordsman View Post
    What is with this overwhelming interest to see Wonder Woman struggle and get her ass kicked around in every fight?.
    Do you know what is interesting about all this? These lot only show up when WW's power-level is being discussed.

i hope they keep most of most azz has done only thing they need to do after is make her meet wonder girl so she has back a connection with lennox and have her supporting cast build up again i.e steve trevor and her rogues. Would also love if artemis makes an appearance one day not feeling aleka along with donna troy.

Incredible Member Amazon Swordsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
    Do you know what is interesting about all this? These lot only show up when WW's power-level is being discussed.
    What a shame. Whenever Supes gets more powerful, fanboys cream their shorts, but when WW gets WEAKER, it's almost the same reaction. It's so weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Angel View Post
    i hope they keep most of most azz has done only thing they need to do after is make her meet wonder girl so she has back a connection with lennox and have her supporting cast build up again i.e steve trevor and her rogues. Would also love if artemis makes an appearance one day not feeling aleka along with donna troy.
    ITA, just add in Steve and have her fight her own villains and we'd be good. The last thing Wondy needs is another overhaul, just some tweaking. Also try to maintain the tone of the Azzarello run, I .would hate to see Diana revert back to her pre-52 overly-pious, stuffy self. Today's Diana reminds me of Marston's in tone, just bloodier. Marston's Wonder Woman was adventurous, fun and far from the wet-blanket, preachy Perez version.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor2014 View Post
    ITA, just add in Steve and have her fight her own villains and we'd be good. The last thing Wondy needs is another overhaul, just some tweaking. Also try to maintain the tone of the Azzarello run, I .would hate to see Diana revert back to her pre-52 overly-pious, stuffy self. Today's Diana reminds me of Marston's in tone, just bloodier. Marston's Wonder Woman was adventurous, fun and far from the wet-blanket, preachy Perez version.
    Perez' Diana wasn't preachy but the stories she appeared simply dealt with issues in a more, well, earnest way. I think you're confusing that with how Geoff Johns wrote. Seriously why do people hate Perez WW so much.