Default General Fujita (Fist of Legend) vs MCU Captain America

No guns. Who wins?

Bonus: Vs Bucky, No guns. Who wins?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

If Batroc can knock back Cap, Fujita would be able to hit even harder on impact...albeit that's a super low-end showing since he blocked Mjolnir with it prior, lol.

Even without the shield, I think Cap's higher end strength feats, namely tossing the HYDRA tank crewman like a ragdoll and preventing a helicopter from taking off, trump Fujita's, though the impact from the latter's cartoonishly powerful hits will be felt when they land. I think Fujita can do well until he starts getting tired, then Cap wins.

Bucky, I'm less sure of, strangely. I kinda think of him as "slightly less than Steve + Robot Arm" but I have to admit, on the spot, I can't exactly quantify that.

Mighty Member

can we safely assume that this was meant to be strictly H2H (aka no shield)?

because if Cap gets standard equipment he's going to wreck Fujita for sure.

without it, I think Cap would win after a long, tough fight.

conventional wisdom has it that Bucky is slightly less than Steve, and that's true. for the purposes of this rumble, I think Bucky is actually an even harder fight for Fujita to win. if Bucky uses his metal arm intelligently, he could make it nearly impossible for Fujita to land any punches without breaking his hands. and that metal arm could absolutely ruin Fujita's day faster than conventional punches from Cap.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    If Batroc can knock back Cap, Fujita would be able to hit even harder on impact...albeit that's a super low-end showing since he blocked Mjolnir with it prior, lol.
    Beg your pardon but that was not a low-end showing. We just need to look at the context.

When Cap blocked a blow from Mjolnir he knew Thor was leaping at him so he was able to brace himself. Plus that was a downwards attack meaning Cap could brace himself against the ground.

Batroc hit him with a sneak attack, meaning Cap wasn't braced. Plus that attack came from the side, not from above, so Cap had no support.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hareluyafan1 View Post
    Beg your pardon but that was not a low-end showing. We just need to look at the context.

When Cap blocked a blow from Mjolnir he knew Thor was leaping at him so he was able to brace himself. Plus that was a downwards attack meaning Cap could brace himself against the ground.

Batroc hit him with a sneak attack, meaning Cap wasn't braced. Plus that attack came from the side, not from above, so Cap had no support.
    Doesn't matter, as a Vibranium alloy the shield is meant to absorb kinetic energy. If Batroc kicked the shield, it shouldn't make a difference whether Cap is ready or not, he shouldn't be able to punt him around.

If Cap gets his shield, Fujita gets his giant dojo signs.