Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    While Exodus is neat and all, telepathy is like the frosting on his doughnut of omega telekinesis and his *original* power of nigh-omega teleportation... I'm not sure I'd rate him over other 'also a telepath' characters like Monet, who have telepathy, but it's just a flavorful topping on an already full dish of other stuff. (He got in a telepathic brawl, at the same time as a physical brawl, with the Eternal Sersi, and was pretty evenly matched, and she's the best in the world at transmutation, but telepathy's like, one of the fiddy things Eternals can do, but isn't particularly specialized in, not like Druig, Khorphys or Cybele...)

And Sinister goes way down the list, IMO. There's a top 10, and he's just peering up at it with envious eyes. People like the Gamesmaster rate higher than him, IMO.

(And then there's the non-mutant telepaths. Magicians who train in it, like Doctor Druid and Doctor Strange, or generic Eternals, or alien trained peeps like Mantis, I'd rate also in the 'and they can do telepathy, too' category, and a few who totally specialize in it, like the Eternal Cybele, or Bob, the Uranian (from Agents of Atlas), or the High Evolutionary, might even rank as 'alpha' as someone like Betsy or Emma. But a few of them, like cosmic Elder 'the Contemplator' or Moondragon, are nudging up against the Omegas, IMO.)
    I mean, you can’t really knock Exodus’ telepathy. This man did go toe-to-toe with Xavier that was causing psychic emanations Emma Frost was sensing from thousands of miles away.

He has also stalemated Rachel Summer’s in Astral combat while fighting the X-Men in the physical world. For having multiple powers, he is one of the best in his class, which is why I personally rate him so highly. He just is a little outclassed by the best, which is not a knock to him to say, “I lost in extended combat with Charles Xavier” or “I managed to stalemate Rachel Summers while dealing with multiple X-Men”.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    No where did it say there can only be one omega. Omega just means no definable upper limit. 2 separate things can have have no limit.
    He is talking about the explanation of “no omega can theoretically be surpassed” explanation made with Magneto.

1) Moondragon
    2) Maximus
    3) Jean Gray
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    1) Moondragon
    2) Maximus
    3) Jean Gray
    Moondragon is not a mutant.

Maximus is an Inhuman able to control people.

Jean Grey is #1.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    I mean, you can’t really knock Exodus’ telepathy. This man did go toe-to-toe with Xavier that was causing psychic emanations Emma Frost was sensing from thousands of miles away.
    Yeah Benet du Paris may not be the most skilled telepath, so rating him as the #1 "best" is probably a no, but in terms of psionic power? ooh boy.....

Oh and the topic says "strongest" which I choose to interpret as raw power.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah Benet du Paris may not be the most skilled telepath, so rating him as the #1 "best" is probably a no, but in terms of psionic power? ooh boy.....

Oh and the topic says "strongest" which I choose to interpret as raw power.
    I wouldn't say he's number one as he's not a telepath omega ,but his telepathic powers are pretty vast, I remember when he released the someday corp mutants, he mind controlled an entire crowd to fight the X-Men.He zapped Magneto pretty good all the while engaging Xavier in a telepathic battle in the story with the panels above. In that story Exodus was simply a tool used to repair Xavier's brain and help reconstitute his memories and yet disparaged as a fool for asking Xavier to lead the Acolytes.I personally think on the council(since Jean left) he is second to Xavier in terms of telepathy.

baumblume

The greys.

Tobias Messenger
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Tobias Messenger
    While I like Tobias Messenger and his Promise (including Tad Carter), none of them were stated to be very powerful mutants compared to the original group of X-Men.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I would think Jean using her telekinesis on the astral plane should be impossible, but she does it…

Has it ever been explained why there's two Omega level telepaths? Wasn't the whole explanation of Forge not being an omega was because he could be surpassed by someone else. So how are Jean and Quentin both allowed to be omegas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I would think Jean using her telekinesis on the astral plane should be impossible, but she does it…

Didn't Jean give an entire team of X-men a facsimile of their powers when they were on the astral plane?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Has it ever been explained why there's two Omega level telepaths? Wasn't the whole explanation of Forge not being an omega was because he could be surpassed by someone else. So how are Jean and Quentin both allowed to be omegas?
    We don't ask questions, we just roll with it.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Didn't Jean give an entire team of X-men a facsimile of their powers when they were on the astral plane?
    I need the issue, page and panel numbers stat!

Here’s the most powerful telepath in existence casting illusions as a wee teenager having only recently discovered her telepathic powers:

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    1) Moondragon
    2) Maximus
    3) Jean Gray
    I disagree wholeheartedly. None of them have the feats to compete with Jean. Moondragon at best would be below Sinister in my tier list, due to her terrible low ends.