Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mighty Member

Default Which mutant is the strongest telepath?

I know this question has probably been asked several times but which human mutant is the strongest telepath. As a kid reading comic, Xavier was considered the strongest not counting cosmic level Phoenix. I saw a trading card that stated another character was more powerful. so who in mutant kind is considered the most powerful telepath now?

Fantastic Member

Exodus has super strength in addition to his Telepathy, so I would say he's the strongest.

Jean Grey and Quentin Quire; as the only omega level telepaths their powers have no definable upper limit.

Jean. Has the power and the skill. Reconfirming her omega status just already added to the pile of evidence that led in direction towards her being the strongest.

It's Jean; hands down, no doubt. She and Quentin are the only omega level telepaths, but Jean is supreme.
    Mutant and Proud!

BANNED

Xavier, Exodus, Quire. Probably in that order.

It’s Jean Grey. She surpassed Xavier, considered the best telepath in the past. It was confirmed in her new trading card. She used to have a 6 in Mental Powers, now she has a 7.

9C37FEC8-E6C0-41B3-A426-43F94093AD48.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    It’s Jean Grey. She surpassed Xavier, considered the best telepath in the past. It was confirmed in her new trading card. She used to have a 6 in Mental Powers, now she has a 7.

That was the card I saw. I know Jean as Phoenix was more powerful. So are both non Phoenix Jean and Quentin more powerful telepaths than Xavier?

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    That was the card I saw. I know Jean as Phoenix was more powerful. So are both non Phoenix Jean and Quentin more powerful telepaths than Xavier?
    Yes. This is the new bible.

omegas.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    In terms of quantity of power, or potential, both Jean and Quentin surpass Xavier since they have Omega levels. But as a telepath (talking about telepathy as something akin to a “career”) I think that Xavier is better than Quentin. Quentin still has a lot to learn to achieve the proficiency of Xavier and Jean.

Spectacular Member

Ohh are these physical cards or just digital things?

The moment Jean “unlocked a new level of [her] power,” allowing her to “take in all the psionic energy around [her],” aka psychic siphoning or psychic energy absorption. The Cuckoos…well, they cuckoo. From All-New X-Men #29 (2014):

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
    Ohh are these physical cards or just digital things?
    It’s a variant cover for an issue of X-Men But not as cards, maybe in the future if they decide to do more.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

I call BS on Jean only weighing only weighing 122 lbs. She's clearly using her telekinesis to cheat the scale.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    I call BS on Jean only weighing only weighing 122 lbs. She's clearly using her telekinesis to cheat the scale.
    It's never a great idea to talk about a lady's weight, but when she's an uber-telepath who can change your mind faster than her own (and if she's really annoyed telekinetically tear you apart on a molecular level so that there's just a warm breeze where you were, and then telepathically make everyone who ever knew you forget you ever existed...)?

Definitely not a mistake you're likely to make twice.