Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
While Exodus is neat and all, telepathy is like the frosting on his doughnut of omega telekinesis and his *original* power of nigh-omega teleportation... I'm not sure I'd rate him over other 'also a telepath' characters like Monet, who have telepathy, but it's just a flavorful topping on an already full dish of other stuff. (He got in a telepathic brawl, at the same time as a physical brawl, with the Eternal Sersi, and was pretty evenly matched, and she's the best in the world at transmutation, but telepathy's like, one of the fiddy things Eternals can do, but isn't particularly specialized in, not like Druig, Khorphys or Cybele...)

And Sinister goes way down the list, IMO. There's a top 10, and he's just peering up at it with envious eyes. People like the Gamesmaster rate higher than him, IMO.

(And then there's the non-mutant telepaths. Magicians who train in it, like Doctor Druid and Doctor Strange, or generic Eternals, or alien trained peeps like Mantis, I'd rate also in the 'and they can do telepathy, too' category, and a few who totally specialize in it, like the Eternal Cybele, or Bob, the Uranian (from Agents of Atlas), or the High Evolutionary, might even rank as 'alpha' as someone like Betsy or Emma. But a few of them, like cosmic Elder 'the Contemplator' or Moondragon, are nudging up against the Omegas, IMO.)
I mean, you can’t really knock Exodus’ telepathy. This man did go toe-to-toe with Xavier that was causing psychic emanations Emma Frost was sensing from thousands of miles away.

He has also stalemated Rachel Summer’s in Astral combat while fighting the X-Men in the physical world. For having multiple powers, he is one of the best in his class, which is why I personally rate him so highly. He just is a little outclassed by the best, which is not a knock to him to say, “I lost in extended combat with Charles Xavier” or “I managed to stalemate Rachel Summers while dealing with multiple X-Men”.