Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Thank you, sorry for the misunderstandings we had

Uh, I can see Emma's energy traces, ​​also explains why it seems more evident in her head(While no trace of Jean's energy is visible, it's a brighter pink), as Emma was treading on hostile terrain she should already prepare for any kind of intervention, even because she is not silly lol.

Attachment 114154

But I think you should go ask Russell, since he's the one who drew it.

Oh, Storm has a rich heritage of powerful sorceresses, one of whom, if I'm not mistaken was the first mortal to become the Ultimate Mage, I'd say the Magic of Ororo doesn't have the form shown in most sorcerers, but still it's still there, just waiting to be explored further.

Many postulate that magic is an extremely potent godhead. One that allows her to ascend to actual godhood. Gods have the greatest reserves of mystic power and potential with nigh endless reserves of it.
    But this is not the thread for this. To discuss ororo's magic we must make a new thread. This one is for the telepaths.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    It's Xavier.

No one has come close to matching his feats.
    I tend to agree with you: when the brain is concerned, experience is inescapable. What the other telepaths do seem to lack finesse… They enjoy too much showing off.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    It's Xavier.

No one has come close to matching his feats.
    I totally agree...and I'm one of the biggest Jeanny Grey fanboys on the planet.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Since, at this point, we're debating personalities and costumes... Well, forgive my bias, but I will take the First Lady of the X-Men over someone who not only helped Mastermind psychically and, most likely, physically rape Jean's clone but also tried kidnapping a teenage Shadowcat; took over Storm's body and used it to be "intimate" with Shaw; projected lurid images into a teenage Jean's mind to anger her; mind-controlled and tried seducing a barely pubescent Cyclops; and killed a horse all because, you know, coolness.

I suppose I am supposed to forget all of that because of CoStUmEz, but no dice.
    Check one,two testing...*the mic dropped and it's no longer working*
    Last edited by Rev9; 09-29-2021 at 08:25 AM.

I’m nothing if not graceful. Congratulations Emma fans on having her acknowledged by Percy as an Omega-level telepath.

The Red Dragon

I’m nothing if not graceful. Congratulations Emma fans on having her acknowledged by Percy as an Omega-level telepath.

I think you’re reading that wrong. He is using an analogy to compare. He could have said “you cant trick the ultimate trickster. You cant seduce the ultimate seductress.” Etc it’s saying Emma is the best at what she does. Not that she is the omega telepath or ultimate seductress.

If she were an omega she would have been listed on Hickman’s list which specifically states only Jean and Quentin are.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    I think you’re reading that wrong. He is using an analogy to compare. He could have said “you cant trick the ultimate trickster. You cant seduce the ultimate seductress.” Etc it’s saying Emma is the best at what she does. Not that she is the omega telepath or ultimate seductress.

If she were an omega she would have been listed on Hickman’s list which specifically states only Jean and Quentin are.
    shiz now i feel like i need to get it for context. damn. Because i can see that, "you can't lie to an omega level telepath" cans simply mean you can't lie to people like Jean or Quentin but i have my ways.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    shiz now i feel like i need to get it for context. damn. Because i can see that, "you can't lie to an omega level telepath" cans simply mean you can't lie to people like Jean or Quentin but i have my ways.
    Exactly. People posting out of context panels. Cuz Emma is not an omega telepath or else she would be on hickman’s list and she not the ultimate seductress either. It’s analogies to say she’s the best at what she does. Being the white queen and making plays.

It’s why it’s prefaced with saying she can clear the board as a white queen.
    Last edited by Tank; 09-29-2021 at 09:02 AM.

I do not think Emma is Omega or she would have been on the list originally.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Exactly. People posting out of context panels. Cuz Emma is not an omega telepath or else she would be on hickman’s list and she not the ultimate seductress either. It’s analogies to say she’s the best at what she does. Being the white queen and making plays.
    I can see this...boo! for out of context panels.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I’ll discuss the possibilities of this new door being opened, especially as it pertains to Ms. Grey’s telekinetic capabilities, after I give Percy some time to respond to my request, but first, I have a shit ton of work to get done. I will say this, I am totally down for Emma’s upgrade if it means the fierce redhead that could also gets her telekinetic abilities upgraded, or, rather, returned to Omega Level.

Jean Grey, Omega Level Telepath and Telekinetic” has a nice ring to it.
    Last edited by Mercury; 09-29-2021 at 09:14 AM.

I’ll discuss the possibilities of this new door being opened, especially as it pertains to Ms. Grey’s telekinetic capabilities, after I give Percy some time to respond to my request, but first, I have a shit ton of work to get done. I will say this, I am totally down for Emma’s upgrade if it means the fierce redhead that could also gets her telekinetic abilities upgraded, or, rather, returned to Omega Level.

Jean Grey, Omega Level Telepath and Telekinetic” has a nice ring to it.
    Jean is Omega Omega.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

For once, I agree with Tank on this. It might even be a reference to the “Omega Class Telepath” thing Fraction confused before. Either way, it’s a shorter way of saying Emma is among the best telepaths around, not thee Omega Level Mutant Telepath.

Shots fired....

Everyone scatter
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Emma's an omega level telepath in the same way she, Charles, and Betsy were all omega level telepaths back in the 2000s and 2010s. She's not an Omega Level Mutant. She's a telepath of the highest order.

It ain't that deep but it's a term that needs to be retired if Omegas are being given weight in the current era.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey