Spectacular Member

Default Scott & Emma Appreciation 2021

Do you think that this is the only breadcrumb we will be getting this year or is there any more life left in Scemma in 2021?

scemma.jpg

I feel pretty confident that of the current writers only Hickman would bring it up, he now has three issues left, and a lot of story to unpack, so there will probably not be much, if anything more of this.

Duggan could possibly be a wild card, if he aims to continue in Hickman footsteps, but I would not bet on it.

Crumbs is all we get but I was happy to get even that lol. Wish Hickman had actually bothered to show the two together on panel like Percy did with Jean and Logan rather than just coyly hinting at it.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Crumbs is all we get but I was happy to get even that lol. Wish Hickman had actually bothered to show the two together on panel like Percy did with Jean and Logan rather than just coyly hinting at it.
    Hickman didn't show all that much Scott & Jean either, Duggan probably would be the one to do it, but I guess it doesn't fit the #feminism tone of Marauders. Plus, he barely even used pretty much all his cast, let alone guests.