Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thunderbolts. Bring back the redemption theme of the book. Since the original team have all gone their separate ways over the years, bring back the two Thunderbolts that were a complete success (Songbird and Mach X) and give them a team of villainous characters who are on the edge of reforming and help them. Some success stories. Some utter failures. However, I’d do something crazy as a twist like the original series. Like it’s not really Abe and Melissa or they get replaced by Space Phantoms or some other evil imposters and do the opposite and subtly lead these characters back into villainy. Meanwhile, the real Abe and Melissa are trying to escape from wherever they’re imprisoned to find and confront their abductors.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

They need a new chance, free of all the editorially mandated garbage of the past
    Agree but only if Triton is still alive and on the team. I haven’t kept up. Wasn’t he killed?

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Thunderbolts. Bring back the redemption theme of the book. Since the original team have all gone their separate ways over the years, bring back the two Thunderbolts that were a complete success (Songbird and Mach X) and give them a team of villainous characters who are on the edge of reforming and help them. Some success stories. Some utter failures. However, I’d do something crazy as a twist like the original series. Like it’s not really Abe and Melissa or they get replaced by Space Phantoms or some other evil imposters and do the opposite and subtly lead these characters back into villainy. Meanwhile, the real Abe and Melissa are trying to escape from wherever they’re imprisoned to find and confront their abductors.
    That's an intresting take. The problem with the Thunderbolts is that you're never gonna get another WTF? moment like in that first issue. People will be expecting a twist, and, in today's hype over story market, it's really hard to keep it quiet. However, the Thunderbolts always was much more than just that twist and a team of people willing to walk that murky line on the edge that separates a team of heroes from a team of villains. The shades of grey moral grounds. It was all about redemption. I know nowadays it's getting harder to tell the good guys from the bad, but there are quite a few big Marvel villains that have tried to go the straight and narrow road before, such as the Absorbing Man, Titania, the Sandman, etc... and it'd be nice to see them get another shot at it.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    To the utmost, I agree (especially, if it's the Clint Barton version):

It would totally be Clint!

But I’d be okay w. the occasional story w. Kate Bishop as the lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Agree but only if Triton is still alive and on the team. I haven’t kept up. Wasn’t he killed?
    I’d like to see a Gorgon/Triton/Karnak limited series of some type.
    They’re the Warriors Three of the Inhumans.

Incredible Member

Alpha Flight
    Inhumans (focusing on the Royal Family)
    Thunderbolts, with some of the original cast (Atlas, Mach X, Songbird)
    An Avengers book with all the B listers (Vision, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Wasp etc.)

They need a new chance, free of all the editorially mandated garbage of the past
    I will be very happy when this happens. Also bring back some of the new ones like Panacea, Swain, Synapse...
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Maybe he was, it was revealed that all those thought dead were actually teleported and made into a Vox. He was in a group, Black Bolt screamed and then Crystal and Lockjaw were free of whatever made people a Vox. So if someone went "ya no he lived" shouldn't be a problem.

Astonishing Member

I can't wait for someone to give us a new Inhumans comicbook.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post

About this, on a kind of unrelated subject. I'm not much of an Inhumans fan (don't know why, but I always prefered them as guest stars then as main characters. And I like them A LOT as guest stars, just have very few occasions in which they clicked for me in their own stories), but do people prefer the Inhumans in their original Jack Kirby looks, or do they prefer the Jae Lee updated versions? Personally, I'd go with the Kirby versions, especially Triton. I've hated most of the updated looks they've given him.

Peace

I want 15 avengers titles

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I want 15 avengers titles
    I wouldn't go that far...but multiple would be nice considering how many Avengers there are.

A mini with these three would be cool. Triton has always been my favorite.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I just want some variation of this. It's ok if you have to replace T'Challa and Car-Ell as the "A-Listers". It's ok if Galactus and some of the other more well-known cosmic entities aren't involved. It's ok if Ewing isn't handling the writing chores. I just want someone to pick up this concept, because it was a good one. I believed as much in 2015. I believe so still.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    a new Journey into Mystery book (in a Gillen's Loki style) but with Sylvie Lushton as main character, travelling throughout the Ten Realms knowing and fighting different dangers and adquiring experience and even writing a journal/diary of everything she is watching until she is able to be back at Midgard to meet Amora the Enchantress again.
    I would love to see a book like this! One would have thought that after the major success that the Sylvie character seemed to experience from the show, they would have put something into production with her character.

MARVEL TEAM UP
    Featuring
    HAWKEYE
    A Clint Barton helmed team-up book? Heck yeah!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    A new Avenger West that has a membership from across the Avengers history. Led by Wasp (Jan).

The heroes are on the west coast for a variety of reasons when an earthquake hits. They rally behind Wasp's leadership to help save people during the catastrophe and find out that it was caused by a new Masters of Evil. They track them to Hydrobase that the Masters were able to get possession of after SHIELD fell. After they defeat the Masters they claim salvage rights on Hydro base and use it as their HQ.

Avengers West
    ----------------
    Wasp
    Tigra
    Living Lightning
    Justice
    Ultra Girl
    Blue Marvel
    Iron Patriot
    Tara/Invader-1
    THIS! I want an Avengers West Coast book more than almost any other Marvel book I read and collected AWC even when I didn't read the main Avengers title.

The only other Marvel book I want to see back on the stands would be
    af.jpg